Cebu Airport Domestic Exit Fee

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

We paid p200 each recently.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I thought 200 Pesos was the standard Domestic fee for airport terminal use and 550 was the standart International fee. I know that is the case at Mactan. Anyone else know of differing amounts at other airports?

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted
I thought 200 Pesos was the standard Domestic fee for airport terminal use and 550 was the standart International fee. I know that is the case at Mactan. Anyone else know of differing amounts at other airports?
Yes, for international anyway.I know for sure that terminals 1.2 and 3 in Manila are P750 and Clark is P600I don't know the domestic rates but generally speaking, if the airport has no international terminal, the fee is less than P200 for domestic. It is definitely P200 for domestic at all terminals in Manila.Regards: Jim.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

My wife says,P200 for Cebu and P40 at Zamboanga airport. This is as of last month.thumbsup.gif

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Hi All:Last Friday paid 200 at Manila airport, and 200 again at Cebu when returning same day, so maybe it is the new standard price for Domestic Flights :cool_beans: