Where Is The Most Crime In Cebu

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

This may surprise many of you, and especially Rusty if they are talking about the same Bogo he lives in, Talisay, Bogo have highest crime volumes in province.Talisay City and Bogo City have the highest crime volume among all local government units under Cebu Province as shown in the records of the Provincial Intelligence Detection and Management Branch.As of the first quarter this year, Talisay City has a crime volume of 283 and an average monthly crime rate of 52.59 while Bogo City has a crime volume of 226 and a 92.37 average monthly crime rate.The crime volume is based on the constant population of each town as of the recent record of the National Statistics Office.Other provincial LGUs on top of the list are Danao City with 189, Toledo City with 127, Compostela with 99, Consolacion with 93, Minglanilla with 58, Naga City with 57, Liloan with 52 and Dalaguete with 51.Chief Insp. Eddie Recamara, Talisay police officer-in-charge, said he is now aiming to lessen the crime volume of the city in two months starting today.The official said the only way to preempt crimes is to heighten and improve the police visibility in the area.Recamara sees the barangays of Tabunok and Bulacao as hubs for crime due to the influx of squatters.“My first month is an adjustment period maybe by the second month I’ll be able to decrease the crime volume,” he said.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
This may surprise many of you, and especially Rusty if they are talking about the same Bogo he lives in, Talisay, Bogo have highest crime volumes in province.Talisay City and Bogo City have the highest crime volume among all local government units under Cebu Province as shown in the records of the Provincial Intelligence Detection and Management Branch.As of the first quarter this year, Talisay City has a crime volume of 283 and an average monthly crime rate of 52.59 while Bogo City has a crime volume of 226 and a 92.37 average monthly crime rate.The crime volume is based on the constant population of each town as of the recent record of the National Statistics Office.Other provincial LGUs on top of the list are Danao City with 189, Toledo City with 127, Compostela with 99, Consolacion with 93, Minglanilla with 58, Naga City with 57, Liloan with 52 and Dalaguete with 51.Chief Insp. Eddie Recamara, Talisay police officer-in-charge, said he is now aiming to lessen the crime volume of the city in two months starting today.The official said the only way to preempt crimes is to heighten and improve the police visibility in the area.Recamara sees the barangays of Tabunok and Bulacao as hubs for crime due to the influx of squatters.“My first month is an adjustment period maybe by the second month I’ll be able to decrease the crime volume,” he said.
I can believe Talisay has high crime much is due to the mayors son. There is a lack of law and order there it has become noticeably worse the past ten years. Our family is looking to move out soon. IMO its because of too much meth there.It would be interesting to know per-capita (spelling?) crime rate. Don't take much stock in statistics provided by the Government or what is reported in the news.

United Army
Posted
Posted

Lucky us, just moved to Talisay.....

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Lucky us, just moved to Talisay.....
Your not the only Foreigner living there it's fairly popular for expats. Some areas are worse than others so your home maybe fine.