Red White And Blue

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifI almost stood up while in my boxer shorts and made a salute!SugarwareZ-037.gifmocking.gif

Jake
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifI almost stood up while in my boxer shorts and made a salute!SugarwareZ-037.gifmocking.gif
Dang Art, I could just imagine a "salute" through your boxer shorts. Anyway, thank you Kuya Lee for the tribute!Respectfully -- Jake

RetiredNavyGuy
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thank you. Don't know how to say it more simply, or more elegantly.

Edited by RetiredNavyGuy

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Yeah, I put in 30yrs working on C5 aircrafts in the U.S. and overseas which were involved in the "Baby Airlift" & "Home Coming" of our troops out of Viet Nam and the invasion of Panama getting Noriega, ousting Sadam Hussen during Desert Shield/Storm in Kuwait and Iraq! It makes me proud that I contributed my all to the U.S. of A. and to all the men and women serving in the armed forces! Lee's posting of that video clip just reminded me of my 30 years in service to the U.S. Government and now enjoying the fruits of my labor during our retirement here in the Philippines! It's not a perfect world, but "Life Is What We All Make It To Be", the best way we know how!

United Army
Posted
Posted

Hoo-rah !!!!