Once Again, Govt Regulating Morality

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I post this under Laws and Regulations for Foreigners, because most of us are probably used to seeing items like this being totally legal where we come from, so if this law passes, and it probably will in the climate of the Philippines, then it can be just one more thing the govt can try to use against foreigners to either separate them from their money, or set them up as examples of how they are fighting sex crimes in their country. So all who might use or own sex toys, be aware. Manila, Philippines - A party-list lawmaker yesterday sought to regulate the proliferation of sex toys in the country, warning their continued use could lead to an increase in sex-related crimes.Buhay party-list Rep. Irwin Tieng filed a proposal seeking to penalize the sale and possession of a sex toy.Tieng, along with Buhay party-list Rep. Michael Velarde, defined a sex toy under House Bill 4509 as “any device for the physical stimulation of human genitals for anything of pecuniary value.”The complete story HERE

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Ahhhh. So thats why they don't sell condoms with ribs. Not allowed to have pleasure with sex.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I post this under Laws and Regulations for Foreigners, because most of us are probably used to seeing items like this being totally legal where we come from, so if this law passes, and it probably will in the climate of the Philippines, then it can be just one more thing the govt can try to use against foreigners to either separate them from their money, or set them up as examples of how they are fighting sex crimes in their country. So all who might use or own sex toys, be aware. Manila, Philippines - A party-list lawmaker yesterday sought to regulate the proliferation of sex toys in the country, warning their continued use could lead to an increase in sex-related crimes.Buhay party-list Rep. Irwin Tieng filed a proposal seeking to penalize the sale and possession of a sex toy.Tieng, along with Buhay party-list Rep. Michael Velarde, defined a sex toy under House Bill 4509 as “any device for the physical stimulation of human genitals for anything of pecuniary value.”The complete story HERE
Give this Michael Velarde guy a share in a company selling batteries and he will change his tune.

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted
Give this Michael Velarde guy a share in a company selling batteries and he will change his tune.
Dam! Now I'm in trouble! Ellie refers to me as "her sex toy"!!!! Does that mean I will be banned from the Philippines!!!:th_unfair:Carl
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Dam! Now I'm in trouble! Ellie refers to me as "her sex toy"!!!! Does that mean I will be banned from the Philippines!!!:th_unfair:Carl
No but possibly sterilized or maybe no recharging your batteries. th_thholysheep.gif

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted
No but possibly sterilized or maybe no recharging your batteries. th_thholysheep.gif
Ha Ha that is good I'll let Ellie know. In regards to sterilized, believe me cold water showers (no electric shower for us) doesn't come close to sterilizing anything!And in regards to recharging batteries...., well lets just say it is not a manual process anymore since I met Ellie, and thankfully to an unbelievable Filipina, which is kind of like an automated process now, (ie on a daily basis) oops better be careful here, someone might think I was a dirty old man!Carl

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted
Tieng, along with Buhay party-list Rep. Michael Velarde, defined a sex toy under House Bill 4509 as “any device for the physical stimulation of human genitals for anything of pecuniary value.”
No more cucumbers, egg plants and squash at the markets then!

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted
Tieng, along with Buhay party-list Rep. Michael Velarde, defined a sex toy under House Bill 4509 as “any device for the physical stimulation of human genitals for anything of pecuniary value.”
No more cucumbers, egg plants and squash at the markets then!
OK that is enough! Now they are going too far! No more cucumber sandwiches!!! I'm not standing for it, will have to start a petition to vote against this! Kuya Carl