A New Hotline, And The Plot Thickens

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

While I am totally against sex trafficking, and against those who use and abuse Filipinos, I am sure this hotline will be used to report some foreigners who may be right on the edge of breaking the law, so keep your noses clean or suffer the consequences, because this is just one more thing they are doing to tighten the noose around foreigners necks who feel the need to break the laws here. Please note the definition of children that is commonly used here. (a) "Children" refers to person below eighteen (18) years of age or those over but are unable to fully take care of themselves or protect themselves from abuse, neglect, cruelty, exploitation or discrimination because of a physical or mental disability or condition;REPUBLIC ACT NO. 7610 Manila, Philippines - Various government and non-government organizations (NGOs) have joined hands in the campaign to fight sex trafficking in the country. Representatives from government, media, the business sector and NGOs gathered at the Edsa Shangri-La Hotel Wednesday night in support of the Called to Rescue Foundation, a non-profit worldwide organization involved in rescuing minor children from sex trafficking, violence and abuse. The event also saw the launching of a 24/7 hotline number – 0906 3063889 – that will respond to emergency or crisis calls from victims of trafficking. “With all of us working together this situation in your country can be taken care of… as we all come together we can make this a sex trafficking-free country,” Dr. Cyndi Romine, president of Called to Rescue said.

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted (edited)

Ahhhhh Heavenly Kingdom of hypocricy!!!!!!As if it was not enough that all of whites here are seen as "money bags", "sex tourists", "child molesters", "stupids" and all the other cosmetic titles they have given us, now comes this one...I can report 65 million of locals sex trafficking underage girls and boys, who will do anything for it. ????? NOBODY.Who supports all the local sex dens in manila and all the other cities/villages. Foreigners? Oh my my beware the truth, locals!!!! It is their own people who have transform this country to a sex predetors paradise, they even do not hesitate to give their own wife daughter sister grirlfriend just for a few bucks more, and i can prove it as many times as anyone wants to.If a foreigner here or there gets a bit of the well offered pie, burn him. it is the foreigners who employ all these pinoys abroad and keep all these ill talking mouths fed.Some respect would not hurt and as for hypocricy...God thanks we know about it and use the stupidity of it towards to our benefit.

Edited by joeatmanila

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
. . . 65 million of locals sex trafficking underage girls and boys. .
I understand a guy needing a rant now and again but don't you think that number is a bit over the top?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
I understand a guy needing a rant now and again but don't you think that number is a bit over the top?
:th_thbestpost:

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted
:th_thbestpost:
Maybe Joe has just been a busy boy while in the Philippines? ha just joking don't get upset. 36_6_3[1].gifCarl