Can Anything We See Or Hear Be Trusted?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

With todays technology, can we trust videos we see, can we trust voice tapes we hear, can we even trust information released to us by our own governments? Below are some things that at least make me scratch my head 89.gif so I asked a friend who is computer savoy and he said the guy in the video is correct in what he says, not necessarily that the Obama birth certificate is fake, just that the one online had to be altered, anyone know otherwise about how those programs work?? So while I thought the controversy was finally over, now it seem it all begins again, and what is worse, whether Obama's birth certificate is real or not, is not the issue, what is the issue to me is can we trust anything, anything at all? or maybe we all just need to become apathetic and no longer give a toot. :unsure: I am beginning to thing an ostrich has the right idea. :yes: ohmy.gifPROOF OF FORGERY! OBAMA'S LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS FAKE! wt-hell.gif

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

I'm finding it easier by the day to be mistrusting of anything I hear or see. Whether it be face to face, on the internet, on TV.Governments over tax leaving most struggling and continue their lies. Barely watch news on TV or read newspapers because there rarely is any good news.Only a handful of people I trust now.....can't beat your family and one or two outsiders.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I'm finding it easier by the day to be mistrusting of anything I hear or see. Whether it be face to face, on the internet, on TV.Governments over tax leaving most struggling and continue their lies. Barely watch news on TV or read newspapers because there rarely is any good news.Only a handful of people I trust now.....can't beat your family and one or two outsiders.
Well you got me beat, I trust my wife and some friends more than I trust any of my family.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

This is one of those cases where atheists are totally screwed. Believe none of what you hear, half of what you see, and all of the good sense God gave you.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
awww come on Roy, you can trust me. I have told you before,the checks in the mail for that 2 million you lent me whistling.gif

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted
awww come on Roy, you can trust me. I have told you before,the checks in the mail for that 2 million you lent me whistling.gif
I don't know if this would be banned, but it is a good subject for a thread! Primarily you only get 3 or 4 news channels in English here, and unfortunately they are so obviously politically aligned to one of the other side of the floor in the US, or one and only from the UK. I haven't watched the Australian yet, but as there is only one I guess it would be the same. I did watch one the other day that was from Russia, and that was a whole new experience!!Seems almost impossible these days to get news that is not slanted to a particular political view! What happened to just reporting the news? Instead of giving us your particular slant on what that news means?As far as trusting anyone, well I am afraid I am still a sucker for just about anything from anyone and still get taken on a nearly daily basis! I fear my belief in the goodness of man (or Filipina) just won't be broken, no matter how many times it comes back to bite me. Oh well at least I'll have a lot in my positive list to discuss with who ever is guarding the gates to heaven, or the river to Hades, or.... whatever!