Look Up In The Sky 8Pm Tonight & On The 21St

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I will try to take some photos and post them. At 8 p.m tonight, there will be a fireworks teaser to be provided by Pyroworks. The Grand Fireworks Show is on May 21."Cebu Festival" starts today will run until May 21, to be capped by a grand fireworks show

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I will try to take some photos and post them. At 8 p.m tonight, there will be a fireworks teaser to be provided by Pyroworks. The Grand Fireworks Show is on May 21."Cebu Festival" starts today will run until May 21, to be capped by a grand fireworks show
Also get some shots of which ever buildings burn down too yes.gif

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted
Also get some shots of which ever buildings burn down too yes.gif
There is a topic for you Lee!! I can remember when I was a boy in Canada we used to be able to buy fire crackers.... Red Devils....., King Stoppers, wow, but then the Gov. stepped in and banned all sales of fireworks of any kind, and the only way you could see it was when the city or town had their fireworks, as the cost was getting higher and higher the shows got smaller and smaller. Having said that, it did cut down on the number of body parts missing from people every year, not to mention the schools and other buildings not in favour of certain groups in society being burnt to the ground every year. :th_thholysheep:It is the same in the UK, no fireworks for the common people. Only in the hands of professional! And reality, that is not a bad idea. :AddEmoticons04230:I love standing on the roof terrace here in Pasig when the fireworks start, I have never seen so many and for sooooo long! But I will admit, we have the buckets of water ready, the water sprinkler in hand, while clapping and yelling and banging pots and pans!!!!Additionally in some of the better off gated communities, it is always fun watching everyone trying to "out do" the Jones's next store!!! Ha HaCome on Lee we should get some feed back on this one!! Who agrees with banning the sale of fireworks! Who thinks it is just another way of people controlling our individual rights to celebrate and fight off evil spirits!!Good one Boss Man and Lee, you guys have been brain storming haven't you !!!Kuya Carl