Casa Verde Cebu Milky Way Thick Shake

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

7_4_17[1].gif My wife and I went to Casa Verde last night with another couple and we both tried their Milky Way Giant chocolate thick shake, and while it was not at all as chocolate as either Andy or I would have liked it to be, they also have Death by Chocolate ice creme cake which is Rocky Road chocolate ice creme 7_4_17[1].gif and they had another one that Andy tried which was chocolate with peanut butter 7_4_17[1].gif and he said it was good, I will try it next time, so when going out for deserts, think about trying them since they are open until Midnight. The Milky Way came in a giant vase type glass, photos below with a ketchup bottle for contrast. Oh, cost is p288 and it is good for at least 2 but I had seen 4 people eating one the day before.

post-40-0-58127900-1305369986_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-47096500-1305370007_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-60076200-1305370022_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted
7_4_17[1].gif My wife and I went to Casa Verde last night with another couple and we both tried their Milky Way Giant chocolate thick shake, and while it was not at all as chocolate as either Andy or I would have liked it to be, they also have Death by Chocolate ice creme cake which is Rocky Road chocolate ice creme 7_4_17[1].gif and they had another one that Andy tried which was chocolate with peanut butter 7_4_17[1].gif and he said it was good, I will try it next time, so when going out for deserts, think about trying them since they are open until Midnight. The Milky Way came in a giant vase type glass, photos below with a ketchup bottle for contrast. Oh, cost is p288 and it is good for at least 2 but I had seen 4 people eating one the day before.
First on the list, when I get to Cebu again, well after I get the job that is! Looks soooo Goooood. Of course Chocolate and Peanut Butter would be good.... Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!!!!! Costco Costco Costco..... Oh I have to stop! :th_signs083:First the Pizza's now Chocolate and Peanut Butters Shakes, the size of the 2 litre Coke Bottle, I'll never get to sleep tonight!!Carl

RetiredNavyGuy
Posted
Posted

For those of us still learning our way around, where is this place?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Sorry, I become complacent and think everyone knows where they are. Casa Verde has at least three locations that I know of, the one we were in was in Ayala Terraces on third almost top floor near the front escalators, but there is also the original one near Robinsons down the side streets, and a third a newer one in IT Park, and they usually all serve the same menu. Go early, they are always busy during meal hours. We should also not forget the giant big bang burger they make that I posted about and put photos of HERE and is good for 4 or one or two kanos. :)
  • Like 1

RetiredNavyGuy
Posted
Posted (edited)
Sorry, I become complacent and think everyone knows where they are. Casa Verde has at least three locations that I know of, the one we were in was in Ayala Terraces on third almost top floor near the front escalators, but there is also the original one near Robinsons down the side streets, and a third a newer one in IT Park, and they usually all serve the same menu. Go early, they are always busy during meal hours. We should also not forget the giant big bang burger they make that I posted about and put photos of HERE and is good for 4 or one or two kanos. :as-if:
Thank you. Sounds like just the thing to get back my Western "pear" shape. :) Like I need that! Edited by RetiredNavyGuy

• 7 months later...
Mugs
Posted
Posted
:7_4_17[1]: My wife and I went to Casa Verde last night with another couple and we both tried their Milky Way Giant chocolate thick shake, and while it was not at all as chocolate as either Andy or I would have liked it to be, they also have Death by Chocolate ice creme cake which is Rocky Road chocolate ice creme :7_4_17[1]: and they had another one that Andy tried which was chocolate with peanut butter :7_4_17[1]: and he said it was good, I will try it next time, so when going out for deserts, think about trying them since they are open until Midnight. The Milky Way came in a giant vase type glass, photos below with a ketchup bottle for contrast. Oh, cost is p288 and it is good for at least 2 but I had seen 4 people eating one the day before.
wow that looks good.

Braddo
Posted
Posted

Had one the other night well worth it I could not get through it alone lucky we had one of our sons there to help down it all, I have yet to get a bad meal there everything I have ordered has been well worth the money not that it is expensive 5 stars I reckon

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
jode
Posted
Posted

I have had Ribs at Casa Verde that were almost all fat and bone but generally their food is excellant. I like their short and always the same menu. Better than the long but most items "not available" menus of other places, that leave you disapponted after finally deciding on one from pages of choices. Usually go to the old original place in fuente but the food seemed to be the same at Ayala location. Was my favorite before finding Canvas at ayala.

• 8 months later...
Dr. Cockroach
Posted
Posted

Casa Verde wise, I did go there again today and I ordered the Monte Cristo club sandwich plus the St. Miguel beer. The waiter said, "Shared or not?" I said, "Do you see anybody next to me? not shared of course". He said, "Not shared is only two pieces and shared is 4 pieces'. I said, "OK ... then make it shared" :) He scared me!

In the menu it said, this club is PACKED with ham, turkey and cheese! When it came though, you could barely see that? The bread was a very fluffy toast to make it look bigger. At the end, I left two pieces and paid my bill :) Before I left, another waitress brought me a plastic bag with something in it. I said, "What is this?" She said, "It's the two pieces you left"! ... Ahhhhhh :)

• Like 1

Bil Brock
Posted
Posted

She just thought you forgot. It is normal here to take the leftovers. My wife wouldn't think of leaving any sizable amount of food, she always takes what is left home.

• Like 2