Belgian Faces Deportation For Abusing Pinay Wife

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?Artic...ubCategoryId=65Belgian faces deportation for abusing Pinay wife Updated January 10, 2009 12:00 AM A Belgian national is now the subject of deportation proceedings after his Filipina wife complained to the Bureau of Immigration (BI) that he allegedly physically maltreated and sexually abused her for five months.In a statement, the BI said mechanical engineer Belgian national Jan Vermeulen, 46, was arrested in his house at Intercity Homes in Cupang, Muntinlupa City.He is currently detained in the BI

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?Artic...ubCategoryId=65Belgian faces deportation for abusing Pinay wife Updated January 10, 2009 12:00 AM A Belgian national is now the subject of deportation proceedings after his Filipina wife complained to the Bureau of Immigration (BI) that he allegedly physically maltreated and sexually abused her for five months.In a statement, the BI said mechanical engineer Belgian national Jan Vermeulen, 46, was arrested in his house at Intercity Homes in Cupang, Muntinlupa City.He is currently detained in the BI's detention facility in Bicutan, Taguig City. The apprehension was made on the strength of a mission order.Vermeulen's 41-year-old wife told BI agents that she married him in Quezon City last Dec. 25, 2007. He then left for Korea to finish a job contract. It was the first marriage for both of them.But their first year of marriage turned sour when he returned to the country last July and reportedly started abusing her, physically, psychologically and sexually.She said Vermeulen allegedly slapped her, kicked her in the abdomen, and burned her hands and face with cigarettes. Her husband allegedly forced her to shovel sand and mix cement although she had just underwent laparoscopic surgery.The last time he allegedly hit her was last Dec. 17. She was able to escape from their bedroom and run away from the house. She went to a police precinct and sought police assistance.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Who knows, could be just a plot to get rid of him. I noticed they were married on Christmas day,more interesting. :th_interesting:
Cigarette burns would be hard to fake and I think doing that to oneself would be a bit extreme to get rid of a husband, :rolleyes: but anything is possible :welcome: and there are some people who are into hurting themselves.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Who knows, could be just a plot to get rid of him. I noticed they were married on Christmas day,more interesting. :th_interesting:
Cigarette burns would be hard to fake and I think doing that to oneself would be a bit extreme to get rid of a husband, :rolleyes: but anything is possible :welcome: and there are some people who are into hurting themselves.
Yes but this is a news story,we dont know if she had any burns when she went to the police.As for extreme it appears nothing is,just leave the back door open so someone can stab you to death. 1391.gif

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

He punished her by making her mix cement? That's a new one. My guess he came home from Korea early and caught her with a boyfriend. Just speculation at this point since we have no facts.