Missing In Action?

Jake
Posted
Posted

Haven't heard from our fellow members Tom from Texas and Married Kano for awhile. I hope they're OK,just laying low and staying out of trouble.Respectfully -- Jake

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Haven't heard from our fellow members Tom from Texas and Married Kano for awhile. I hope they're OK,just laying low and staying out of trouble.Respectfully -- Jake
I sent Married Kano a pm about a week ago and no reply, so I too hope he is OK. I have not heard from Tom either, so maybe send him an email and let us know. Most of the time when I email Tom, it seems to come back to me as if his email address is no good, and I get no reply, so I have stopped emailing him. I hope they are OK too.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
I sent Married Kano a pm about a week ago and no reply, so I too hope he is OK. I have not heard from Tom either, so maybe send him an email and let us know. Most of the time when I email Tom, it seems to come back to me as if his email address is no good, and I get no reply, so I have stopped emailing him. I hope they are OK too.
About emailing Tom, yeah I get that too! Hope he's OK too! I miss his posts! And too bad about Travis! Hope he come back to post!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
About emailing Tom, yeah I get that too! Hope he's OK too! I miss his posts! And too bad about Travis! Hope he come back to post!
Members come and members go, and that is very much like life itself, since few people can be counted on to be regular at anything. We appreciate all of you who are faithful and keep this forum going. :th_interesting: Life sometimes gets in the way for a lot of people who are still working, or who are in the process of life changes, so hopefully they will all come back when they have time. Travis although harsh on the Philippines and life here, I believe he was only telling it like he saw it, so he did seem to have a good following, since I still get emails, up to and including today, asking me how he is and when he will be back. Only Travis knows the answer to that question. I hope he is well or getting well, and will come back one day to tell other members the downside to trying to live here on a low income. I will email him again.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Sometimes members just get off the Internet grid, as is my problem lately. Life in the backwoods is ok but I miss reliable Internet service. I am writing this from Marvin's in Naval where they have pretty good wifi service. My SmartBro modem, that advertises being available anywhere in the Phils, is almost useless here. About 5 minutes to open any normal web page.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

As I always say "Different strokes for different folks"and "Life is what we all make it to be"! It's all up to every individual to do their own thing, it's his or her life to do whatever they want to do in the stages of their lives in the moment! Me personally, We enjoy our kicked back retirement life style, we deserve to pamper ourselves after a long working career in society's "Rat Race"! AddEmoticons04230.gif