Father Accused Of Raping Two Daughters

Guardian
Posted
Posted
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/...g-two-daughters Father accused of raping two daughters This seems to go on a lot in the Philippines, why is that? By Orlando DinoyMindanao BureauFirst Posted 14:50:00 01/10/2009DIGOS CITY, Philippines -- A mother of two set aside fear of her husband and reported to police how he allegedly sexually abused their daughters, ages 4 and 10, police said Saturday.With her daughters tagging along, the woman told the Women and Children's Desk of the Sta. Cruz, Davao del Sur, police that she could no longer bear her husband's abuses on their children, said Inspector Rodrigo Tungal, Sta. Cruz police chief.Tungal said the woman told police that she discovered the latest abuse when she got home on Friday afternoon."She found her husband sexually abusing the four-year-old girl. The woman told us she could not do anything then because her husband threatened to kill them," Tungal said.Tungal said the couple's 10-year-old daughter later said she was also abused by her father."We are now hunting him down," Tungal said of the husband, who has gone into hiding.

Mik
Posted
Posted

This goes on in all countries. I forget, why did they abolish the death penalty? No need to fill up the prisons with rapists and murderers. With modern DNA testing there is a much smaller chance of executing the innocent.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Maybe when they find him he can be shot while trying to escape.

Travis
Posted
Posted

:1 (103): I hope they catch him and cut his balls off. I hope the do that to anyone who hurts a child!