Treatment For Burns

United Army
Posted
Posted

I got two small burns from the oil I was using while cooking french toast the other day, told my wife about this and she said to put toothpaste on it......I looked at her funny and said what?? I did and the pain went away and it started to heal up really fast, wow......I think I'll listen to my wife more often now.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I got two small burns from the oil I was using while cooking french toast the other day, told my wife about this and she said to put toothpaste on it......I looked at her funny and said what?? I did and the pain went away and it started to heal up really fast, wow......I think I'll listen to my wife more often now.
Interesting,will have to do some research to see if theres any reason for this or if it was mind over matter,lol

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

My mother wasa registered nurse in Australia. Toothpaste was my mother's first aid remedy until you could seek proper medical care. It would immediately ease the pain then easily wash off before the wound was dressed properly at a medical centre.Regards; Jim

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

Filipinos seem to know a whole wack about medical things I have no use for....... until I'm sick. It's funny because my wife is always throwing around big medical words as if everyone knows them.... and everyone but me DOES know them.