Beautiful Quotes For The Week!

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

If you are right, then there is no need to get angry.And if you are wrong, then you don't have any right to get angry.Patience with family is love.Patience with others is respect.Patience with self is confidence.Patience with our creator of all things is faith.Never think too hard about the past, it just brings tears.Don't think more about the future, it just brings fears.Live every moment with a smile, it brings peace to your mind, body and soul.Every test in our life makes us bitter or better.Every problem comes to make us or break us.Choice is ours whether we become victim or victorious.Search a beautiful heart not a beautiful face.Beautiful things are not always good, but good things are always beautiful.Remember me like a pressed flower in between the pages of your notebook, it may not have a fragrance, but it will remind you of my existence forever in your life.Do you know why God created gaps between our fingers?So that someone who is special to you, comes and fills those gaps by holding your hands forever. For the gaps in between your toes, you make one up! Mine is, to pickup goobers or rolled up boogers (not the fresh kind) off the floor with your toes!!!! mocking.gif

Edited by Art2ro