The End Is Very Near

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I wonder if I should cancel my return tickets to the US? laugh.gif So it seems that either a real NUT CASE has spent $140,000 on advertising that the world will end in a few days, or the guy is a prophet and we better all get in some fun while we still can. :unsure: Heck maybe we all better get in some fun anyway. :yes: I wonder if all the doomsday people will be coming back now that this guy is saying this, and another says the world will end at the end of this year? I can see it now, men in robes walking the streets with signs, the end is near, wait a minute, didn't that already happen, could it be deja vu. biggrin.gifpost-40-0-90999800-1305710980_thumb.jpgDuring the past week, ads announcing a "Global Earthquake" on May 21, 2011 have popped up in New York City bus shelters. subway station platforms and cars.According to local news reports, Robert Fitzpatrick. a retired NYC transit worker and Staten Island resident, has spent about $140.000 in the ads, what they call most of his life savings.The ads also promote a self-published book by Fitzpatrick. "The Doomsday Code".According to him, it all points to doomsday events coming up on May The whole story HERE

No name
Posted
Posted

"The end is getting closer, I read it on a poster" Alice Cooper, 1967 poking fun a the hippies of the time.This guy should have set his date a little further into the future so he could sell more books.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

Instead of the world physically coming to an end on May 21 with a great, cataclysmic earthquake, the actual apocalypse is set to occur five months later, on October 21. :AddEmoticons04230: please mark this date on your calenders :th_hu:guess we have a few more months before it "REALLY" ends,this means we have more time to use the forum :AddEmoticons04230:

Edited by ed villas