Meeting Your Partner Online Is More Common Than Ever

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Boots on the ground may work too, but it seems the Internet is moving up to eventually become number one, since more of us spend more and more time on our computers as time goes on, and social web sites such as facebook etc become the norm.Online dating is the third-most popular way to find your future spouse, according to eHarmoney. Meeting through school or work, or through a family member or friend, were ranked the first- and second-most common means of sparking new relationships, respectively. Some find each other at church, bars and clubs or other social events.The complete story HERE

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

as you all know coz i have posted about it b4 thats how i met my girl i just took things slow coz i did my research before i even went there so i knew about the scams , but thankfully she was exactly the person she said she was and i couldnt be happier !! :)she makes me less CRANKY HAHAHAO-U-C :541:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I want to share the reason my previous marriage, (western girl), began to fall apart. She became addicted to chatting on the Internet, which led to meeting guys in person, which led to the break up.When I came here I wanted a simple girl who did not go on the Internet so the very last place on earth I would look or suggest to look is on the Internet. Good luck to those of you who found their wives on line and if you have been with them past the 7 year itch stage I would love to hear your success stories. I don't have a success story, but I also no longer have a wife who goes on line.wave.gif

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted
I want to share the reason my previous marriage, (western girl), began to fall apart. She became addicted to chatting on the Internet, which led to meeting guys in person, which led to the break up.When I came here I wanted a simple girl who did not go on the Internet so the very last place on earth I would look or suggest to look is on the Internet. Good luck to those of you who found their wives on line and if you have been with them past the 7 year itch stage I would love to hear your success stories. I don't have a success story, but I also no longer have a wife who goes on line.wave.gif
Hi Dave, I can't profess to by the "Seven year itch" as yet, however Ellie and I have been together for just over 4 years now, and although we have day to day struggles like everyone, I can honestly say the problems we have (as everyone has if they are being honest) have nothing to do with her being a Filipina, considerably younger than I am, or where we live. I would not presume to suggest that meeting your ideal partner is more successful "online" than in any other way. Simply that it worked for me. I met Filipinas and girls from other nations face to face, with boots on the ground and it did not work, which is not to say it is wise, just that it didn't help with them, however those experiences did help when I met Ellie. I am fortunate in that my previous wife was much younger than I was, as was the girl I lived with in England before moving to Malaysia. I guess I like most men I am attracted to younger women, this is not to say that I am a Craddle Robber....., simply that I am a man! HaSorry to hear that things did not work out for you, and I hope that you do not give up, and one day meet someone that is able to provide you with what you are looking for in a partner.Papa Carl

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

th_thholysheep.gifIt's because there's thousands and thousands of women to choose from on-line, like a kid in a candy store! The boots on the ground comes later, which of course will be all trail and error from the get go! Good luck! th_signs027.gif

Bubbly1010
Posted
Posted

This one sounds interesting ... it's my first time to do this one ... and yeah, who knows, i might meet someone so interesting here ! :th_thholysheep: