Sad Farewell

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Its a sad day here to have to say farewell to some members,I just want you guys to know that it was good knowing you, even the many that are only known by their post and forum name.Unfortunately I have seen the list of those who are staying and those who will be leaving and I'm on the staying list.If its not to much to ask of those who are going to a better place, could you deposit all your money into my bank account and transfer your property to my name as you wont have any need for it.Seemed like May the 21st would never get here but yes its today.Ohh for those staying,I think it means free beer,wine,women and song so chin up!cheersty.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Its a sad day here to have to say farewell to some members,I just want you guys to know that it was good knowing you, even the many that are only known by their post and forum name. Unfortunately I have seen the list of those who are staying and those who will be leaving and I'm on the staying list.If its not to much to ask of those who are going to a better place, could you deposit all your money into my bank account and transfer your property to my name as you wont have any need for it. Seemed like May the 21st would never get here but yes its today.Ohh for those staying,I think it means free beer,wine,women and song so chin up! cheersty.gif
I think THIS LINK and post might explain more to those who have not been reading the news, or the forum recently. Only 12 plus hours to go to see if the nut was correct. lol Well on this side of the world, another day if on the other side.

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Thanks for explaining, I was just in the process of transferring all my assets to Boss Man when I saw your message! Close one!

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
Its a sad day here to have to say farewell to some members,I just want you guys to know that it was good knowing you, even the many that are only known by their post and forum name. Unfortunately I have seen the list of those who are staying and those who will be leaving and I'm on the staying list.If its not to much to ask of those who are going to a better place, could you deposit all your money into my bank account and transfer your property to my name as you wont have any need for it. Seemed like May the 21st would never get here but yes its today.Ohh for those staying,I think it means free beer,wine,women and song so chin up! cheersty.gif
You fall under beach ball playing type in the post topicpreview.pngThe Size Of Your Balls, Directly Related To Your Job In Life, because you truly have balls! cheersty.gifmocking.gif Edited by Art2ro

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Sorry Boss Man, I put a stop payment on all checks I mailed you. :lol: It looks like we may all be around for a little while longer.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Sorry Boss Man, I put a stop payment on all checks I mailed you. :yes: It looks like we may all be around for a little while longer.
What a fizzer,just like when we clicked over to the year 2000,nothing happened.Oh well,I wonder what excuses the nut cases have to justify the non event.