What Is A Safe Bank In The Us & Philippines

Travis
Posted
Posted

Does anyone know which US bank would be the best to do business with in the Philippines?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

City Bank (USA) or HSBC (Scotland China) both have many outlets in RP.

Travis
Posted
Posted
Thank you. I guess I will have to open an account online because there are none of those local to me.

Markham
Posted
Posted
HSBC are the initials of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation which used to be headquartered in Hong Kong. It is now a British bank headquartered in London and retains Hong Kong as the regional HQ. The bank has around six branches in Manila/Makati, two in Cebu and one in Davao.Mark

chimellie
Posted
Posted
HSBC are the initials of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation which used to be headquartered in Hong Kong. It is now a British bank headquartered in London and retains Hong Kong as the regional HQ. The bank has around six branches in Manila/Makati, two in Cebu and one in Davao.Mark
I know there's one near Ayala Mall, do you know where the other branch is ?Thanks

Steve
Posted
Posted
I know there's one near Ayala Mall, do you know where the other branch is ?Thanks
http://www.hsbc.com.ph/1/2/contactus/branchatmBanilad Cebu Branch G/F HSBC Banilad BranchA.S. Fortuna StreetBanilad, Cebu CityTel: (6332) 238 2088 to 89(6332) 238 2091Fax: (6332) 755 5079 Cebu Branch G/F Taft Ayala Bldg.Cardinal Rosales AvenueCebu Business Park, Cebu CityTel: (6332) 234 4180 to 84Fax: (6332) 415 8250

Markham
Posted
Posted
I know there's one near Ayala Mall, do you know where the other branch is ?
Yup, I do! :th_thimage_265775: :lol:The AS Fortuna branch is within a 5 minute walk of the Tap Room.Mark