Staying In The Phl

TomM
Posted
Posted

I have been here in the PHL for over a year. It is the best move I ever made.I was living in CDO and moved to Davao May 5th. I love it here got a great place safe environment and a pool that is suppose to open the first or second week of June.The SM city mall is close and the airport. I am a veteran so i need to go to the VA opc every once in a while.. This is the best location I have been at for the price. If you don't live here you can't get in and the have roving trikes that can take me to a local conviences. They have a taxi service right down road that don't start the meter till they get to your house. I plan on buying a new Toyota Vios as soon as I can the dream of a Nissan Fronier Navarra can wait. Don't need it just need transportion. It was cheaper moving here closer to Grace's family than to rent a vehicle and pay for hotel. I am here and close and its only a two hour drive to get to her parents.It's nice having a safe community to live in compared to before, we had the beach 150ft away but it was unsafe to go there. We use to go to go a beach resort with a pool she kinda gets a hives from the ocean. She likes the pool better and so do I. Getting married July 8th we have been together for over a year. Saved alot of money moving to Davao it is a clean city with stop lights and signs and rules. Organization.This is Thomas Charles Massman Jr. and I am marring Maygrace on the 8th of july I am very happy and wish all of you the best. I have been thru the ringer the first time with a wife but I took my time and made sure she is the one for me. She is sweet loving caring and all a Phill. woman should be and more. She is fun and pleasant to be around. We spend all our time togeteher. I hope for your prayers for a long lasting marriage. Thanks. Tom. All the B.S is over from a bad filipina woman. Amen

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I have been here in the PHL for over a year. It is the best move I ever made.I was living in CDO and moved to Davao May 5th. I love it here got a great place safe environment and a pool that is suppose to open the first or second week of June.The SM city mall is close and the airport. I am a veteran so i need to go to the VA opc every once in a while.. This is the best location I have been at for the price. If you don't live here you can't get in and the have roving trikes that can take me to a local conviences. They have a taxi service right down road that don't start the meter till they get to your house. I plan on buying a new Toyota Vios as soon as I can the dream of a Nissan Fronier Navarra can wait. Don't need it just need transportion. It was cheaper moving here closer to Grace's family than to rent a vehicle and pay for hotel. I am here and close and its only a two hour drive to get to her parents.It's nice having a safe community to live in compared to before, we had the beach 150ft away but it was unsafe to go there. We use to go to go a beach resort with a pool she kinda gets a hives from the ocean. She likes the pool better and so do I. Getting married July 8th we have been together for over a year. Saved alot of money moving to Davao it is a clean city with stop lights and signs and rules. Organization.This is Thomas Charles Massman Jr. and I am marring Maygrace on the 8th of july I am very happy and wish all of you the best. I have been thru the ringer the first time with a wife but I took my time and made sure she is the one for me. She is sweet loving caring and all a Phill. woman should be and more. She is fun and pleasant to be around. We spend all our time togeteher. I hope for your prayers for a long lasting marriage. Thanks. Tom. All the B.S is over from a bad filipina woman. Amen
Hi Tom, it is great to hear a happy story, so my wife and I knowing you and Grace in person, makes hearing it even nicer. Glad to hear you found your paradise and maybe one day down the road we will drop down that way and see if Davao might be for us later on in our life, since there was not much there the last time we were there, but it has been a while, so it is growing and sure to be the next great place for retirement, if it is not already. Send our best to Grace and please keep us all on the forum up to date. Our prayers are always with you my friend. Hope you have a great life down there, you deserve it, and especially so after all your X put you through. :cheers:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Good for those who are happy where they are living in the Philippines! Being happy and content is what life is all about! AddEmoticons04230.gif

United Army
Posted
Posted

I'm glad for you Tom, it seems like you found the right place to live with the right women..both me and Marilyn wish the both of you the best..thumbs-up-smile.gif