Shop Fitters

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Anyone know of any shop fitters in Cebu,not just your average builder but those who specialize in shop fitting such as bars etc.

brock
Posted
Posted
Anyone know of any shop fitters in Cebu,not just your average builder but those who specialize in shop fitting such as bars etc.
A few bars are closing down just recently, Maybe you could see about buying the fittings from them.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
A few bars are closing down just recently, Maybe you could see about buying the fittings from them.
Thanks BrockI was just using Bars as an example to give the proper meaning to my question,could be shop fitters that deck out restaurants or retail shops.

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

Hello! you could try Dave Maynard, he has a furniture factory but I believe he also has a team of fitters. They fitted out Gustavian, Jokers and various other places.Dave mobile ; 09173231738Hope he can helpGeoff

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Hello! you could try Dave Maynard, he has a furniture factory but I believe he also has a team of fitters. They fitted out Gustavian, Jokers and various other places.Dave mobile ; 09173231738Hope he can helpGeoff
Thanks for that info Geoff thumbsup.gif