Only In Da Pilipines

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I am not sure what the complaint is about, it seems anyone with a sharp knife is qualified in the provinces to do them, so a dentist would probably be better qualified than a layman. My wifes father used to do them in their village all the time. ohmy.gifMANILA, Philippines - Parents of 2 boys, "Phillip", 14 and "Robin", 11, complained to ABS-CBN News on Friday about a dentist in their barangay who performed circumcision on the boys.Erlinda Frayna and Rosemarie Capad say their children's penises got infected after Dr. Ronald Espulgar performed circumcision on the 2 boysThe complete story HERE

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I am not sure what the complaint is about, it seems anyone with a sharp knife is qualified in the provinces to do them, so a dentist would probably be better qualified than a layman. My wifes father used to do them in their village all the time. ohmy.gifMANILA, Philippines - Parents of 2 boys, "Phillip", 14 and "Robin", 11, complained to ABS-CBN News on Friday about a dentist in their barangay who performed circumcision on the boys.Erlinda Frayna and Rosemarie Capad say their children's penises got infected after Dr. Ronald Espulgar performed circumcision on the 2 boysThe complete story HERE
Well it would certainly would impose fear of a dentist visit for the rest of your life,lol

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted

I'm never going to a dentist in da Filipine.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
We use one all the time and he saves my wife and I tons of money, but to each his own. Cebu Dental Centrum

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted
We use one all the time and he saves my wife and I tons of money, but to each his own. Cebu Dental Centrum
I never went to a dentist in Australia either :PLast time I was drilled, it was 17 years ago.....I should remove some tartar though...

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Easy big fella, your dentist is the best...I do believe that was just a joke :lol:I went in for a cavity and came out looking 2 inches larger. :cool_beans: