Back To Oz

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Had 3 excellent months here....time to go back to oz for a while.highlights were the forum get 2gether...met some real nice folk.also, on my 9k's morning walk it was pleasant to make aquantainces with other filipinos who got their ass out of bed in a quest to keep fit...well, in my case, fittish...lol!Cheerio!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Had 3 excellent months here....time to go back to oz for a while.highlights were the forum get 2gether...met some real nice folk.also, on my 9k's morning walk it was pleasant to make aquantainces with other filipinos who got their ass out of bed in a quest to keep fit...well, in my case, fittish...lol!Cheerio!
Have a safe trip and please keep in touch my friend. Hope to see you again down the road.

Jake
Posted
Posted
Have a safe trip and please keep in touch my friend. Hope to see you again down the road.
Hey Roy,Dang, a 9K morning walk! I probably need an ambulance following me for oxygen to revive my ass every 100 meters!Well done sir, in keeping your middle leg in shape......he, he.Respectfully -- Jake