British Indian Restaurant

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi everybody!Just trying to do a little market research as to how many people would be interested in the possibility of there being a European Indian style (British Indian Restaurant) cafe/restaurant/takeaway with delivery service here in Cebu City. I know there are a couple of places serving various curry dishes here and there but this would be a different. Any feed back would be welcome!

Edited by Geoff Thomas

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted

If it is good, We will come once a week. But have you looked into supplies? I have talked to the guy that owns Corriancer, and that is his biggest problem.

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted
If it is good, We will come once a week. But have you looked into supplies? I have talked to the guy that owns Corriancer, and that is his biggest problem.
Hi! yes I have the supplier, the chef, the recipe's and more, just don't know if there are enough curry fans out there to take the next step, that is why I posted this.seems so far that my inhibitions are correct, or maybe most people are of the idea that the various spice fusions and such are enough, in my mind not!!! but then I am a bit of a curry freak and have been cooking my own for years, no skin and no bone just quality ingredients so suit my (western) taste buds

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hi everybody!Just trying to do a little market research as to how many people would be interested in the possibility of there being a European Indian style (British Indian Restaurant) cafe/restaurant/takeaway with delivery service here in Cebu City. I know there are a couple of places serving various curry dishes here and there but this would be a different. Any feed back would be welcome!
My wife and I would probably eat there a couple of times a month, and possibly more if we find some dishes we really like during our 3 to 4 month stays.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I'm not really a curry/Indian eater so my input wont count but I feel that there wont be enough expats to keep the restaurant open and dont think the locals will buy much but maybe I'm wrong.