Uk F&b Products

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted (edited)

As some of you are aware I have been bringing in various products from the Uk to Cebu Cityformy existing business. Six containers to date, we have all the necessary documentation in place and are BFAD registered for the food products.The structure of how this will be done in the future will now change a bit as I feel some of you may want to cut out the higher priced middle man and buy from source. For those of you that have certain products that you would like to order (1 caseminimum order) from various food products that I have on a list which is available uponrequest. This will be on a 50% down payment for your order, with the balance being paid upon landing/pick upI will still be bringing in my main beer products, so this will still beavailable upon landing but all other product orders should be placed before any future advertised cut off dates (to be confirmed) so as to included with my personal order.If there are any bar owners out there that have particular requests, then please let me know what you are looking for and I will see if I can source, mostly I have to buy by the pallet (around 8o cases) but this is not always the case depending upon the brand. please give me your details if you are interested so as I can put you on my mailing list.

Edited by Geoff Thomas