The Villages Fl - Town Of Custom Golf Carts

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Now here is something you do not see everyday and I wonder if it might not be a good business in the Philippines. :unsure: Anyone know if there are any businesses that make those for the road? http://youtu.be/Qrpq5A-KAoA

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Hey! My "Little Red" Toyota is just as small as their cute customized golf carts that cost from $6k to $20k, but mine is way cheaper and my air conditioning still works! The only drawback, they probably won't allow my small Toyota on the golf course here in the Philippines! Anyway, I don't play golf, just pocket pool with myself! mocking.gifSugarwareZ-034.gif

brock
Posted
Posted

I actually went to see about buying a golf kart in Cebu for a business idea I was considering, The guy at the garage wanted 250,000 for a second hand unit, But he told me that they couldnt be driven on the roads, So I had to knock my idea on the head.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I actually went to see about buying a golf kart in Cebu for a business idea I was considering, The guy at the garage wanted 250,000 for a second hand unit, But he told me that they couldnt be driven on the roads, So I had to knock my idea on the head.
So I wonder what it would take to make them street legal? I know I have seen some on the streets in Florida but most streets here the cars go way too fast, so it is impractical, yet I think in Cebu they would be perfect because traffic is almost always at a crawl and they are battery powered, so no gas needed, and now some have come out with solar panels on the roof, so also no need for charging them most times if you can let them sit out in the sun. I think it might be a good idea to go to the Mayor or Governor with and try to work out the details of starting a business selling them, because no pollution output would be good for the environment, so they might like the idea.

• 11 months later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

250.000 for a used Golf cart? what was he smoking or injecting? guess they saw KANO and wanted to charge Full/Double price.