Globe's Tattoo Launches Fastest Broadband Stick

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Anyone try it yet? It sounds like the answer to my problems if it works, because I hate paying for dsl when we are not there, so if this thing actually works and gives decent speeds, then I am sure a lot of us will end up using it. I hope one of you will give it a try because I am out of the country right now, or I would be the one to try it. MANILA, Philippines - Globe Telecom, through its nomadic broadband brand Tattoo, has launched the fastest broadband stick in the country, allowing subscribers to enjoy internet speed of up to 10Mbps.The company introduced the revolutionary Tattoo Tonino Lamborghini, a mobile broadband dongle that provides subscribers with speeds up to five times faster than regular broadband sticks. Tattoo Tonino Lamborghini is the first service offered under the company’s 4G mobile network, the first and biggest in the Philippines, which utilizes the global standard HSPA.The complete story HERE

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

It's worth giving a try if it's really true the fastest! What 10 Mbps???? My Smart Bro sometimes tell me that I'm getting 1 to 3 Mbps, but it sure doesn't seem like it! Maybe I'll buy a Globe Tattoo next week during our grocery day! Maybe, if it doesn't slip my forgetful mind!!!

Edited by Art2ro