Philippine Basic Needs Outreach Program Inc

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)

Philippine Basic Needs, Inc I have posted a few times on what I do out on the island of Samar and have answered a few emails with the details. I have now shot a short video in April of 2011 and it is up on youtube as well as my own website. If you click on the link below my name you can see me, where I am and what I have been doing since 2009.The video is a part of the website and you can click on it, enlarge it to full screen and maybe see what the local poor people on Samar do to get by in their daily lives.Bruce Wheatley, RN

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
edit to change copy at Bruce's request
  • Like 1

Bill Bernard
Posted
Posted

Very commendable Bruce, nice to know there are some of us representing our races and country well. I am impressed.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Hey BruceCan I suggest you put a paypal donation button on your website. Cash or check donations are rather hard when many live in areas outside the US.thumbsup.gif

piglett
Posted
Posted

very well done Bruce , you are the man !!!i would like to do something like what you have going on at some point in the future for the people on Sibuyan island.once my new wife arrives at the end of the year i may take a couple of bussiness classes to sharpen some of my skillstake carepiglettPS: hell maybe even a class to help me spell better too ....he he he smile.gif

crendonman
Posted
Posted

Bruce,Nice work man!I am suitably impressed and hope that I could replicate your achievements in some small way in the future!Keep up the good work.Dave

Bruce
Posted
Posted
Bruce,Nice work man!I am suitably impressed and hope that I could replicate your achievements in some small way in the future!Keep up the good work.Dave
Anything you do, large or small with the intent to make a positive change in someone's life there, is a step in the right direction.....
  • Like 1

piglett
Posted
Posted
Anything you do, large or small with the intent to make a positive change in someone's life there, is a step in the right direction.....
the airlines allow me 2 50lb bags so one will be stuffed with baby & kids clothes that i picked up at yardsales here in the states.2 more weeks & i'll be on a planei also intend to get the address of the priest so i can send him a box from time to time for the kids in the area.piglett