American Suffers Heart Attack In Bus

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

I pass this along because if we are to stay alive, maybe it is best that we be good boy scouts as we get older and therefore be prepared at all times for possible medical conditions. May I make a few suggestions based on that, maybe it might be best to keep aspirin on hand, and if possible Nitroglycerin, and in the home bandages and Styptic Powder to stop bleeding. Maybe others would like to add to my list because I am sure there are many other safety items which should be kept around the house and possibly even carried on you in case of emergencies. Had the guy on the bus had aspirin and or Nitro, he might still be alive today, so an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and I hate reading stories where people die unnecessarily such as this one.Manila, Philippines - A 50-year-old American man died after suffering a reported heart attack in an air-conditioned bus in Makati City Friday night.The complete story HEREKey chain or key ring pill holders 4d906a593cccf_126047n.jpg

Edited by Kuya Lee
app photo to post
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I get curious about stuff like this so I researched the man. He makes no attempt to hide the facts that he had heart trouble 5 days ago and complains about the local doctors. He is a member of a 'Deviant Art' community and makes 'low budget films' because

the va under bush took away my va medical benefits, so here i lanquish looking toward the end, the end!
I am not going to give the site the benefit of a link but the research is there for anyone to see by researching the name of the deceased from the news article in the op. He sounds like he knew he had heart trouble and was just waiting to die.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

at least his death was by natural causes not violence, I too reviewed his "site" .very different ,something i would see in France or the UK but not in the RP. at least it wasnt "bad" photos or art that would put other foreigners in a "Bad Light"THANK YOU Kuya LEE for the medical information. I know that some of us ,dont think ahead or have our "own emergency " kit prepared.:th_thanx:....late edit... member dave hounddriver got me curious about this man. it seems his age is 63 being born sept 1948.

Edited by ed villas