Expats with teenage kids living here

dbbarnes
Posted
Posted

Looking to meet other expats living here who might have teenage kids. I have a daughter and would like to have her meet some other expats here.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Hi and welcome. Its unusual to find expats with teenage kids here but it does happen. I know of a few but it depends where you hang out etc.There is a long time hasher who has a late teens daughter nick named Jollybee who comes to Cebu hash once in a while. That might be a good place to start. Do you live in the north or the south Cebu area?

• 2 weeks later...
dbbarnes
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the reply Dave,We actually live in Busay up by Mountain View Park and the National Highschool. We hang out sometimes at the Sandtrap or Tinderbox ( for the wine). My Daughter does some activities at Baseline but whe is always wanting to meet some fkids that are more in her situation even though she loves her cousings and local friends.

Hi and welcome. Its unusual to find expats with teenage kids here but it does happen. I know of a few but it depends where you hang out etc.There is a long time hasher who has a late teens daughter nick named Jollybee who comes to Cebu hash once in a while. That might be a good place to start. Do you live in the north or the south Cebu area?

• 2 weeks later...
Inspector
Posted
Posted

Well, I don't know of any expats with teens, but I have seen a few sexpats with them. :89:Damn, that was gold!Alright, how about this one?I just flew in and boy are my arms tired??:AddEmoticons04230:Thank you...I will be here all this week.Don't forget to tip your waitress.