Welcome back Travis

softail
Posted
Posted (edited)

Its really nice to see you posting again. There were alot of members worried about you.Doug

Edited by Kuya Lee
split from Is it really cheaper to live in the Philippines & says who

sjp52
Posted
Posted (edited)

Welcome back. How are ya buddy.

Edited by Kuya Lee
split from A Cultural Experience

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I made this topic to keep the other posts on topic, so I moved one post here from A Cultural Experience and one post here from Is it really cheaper to live in the Philippines & says who.Welcome back Travis, good to see you back on and getting back to your young self. :AddEmoticons04230:

Travis
Posted
Posted
Its really nice to see you posting again. There were alot of members worried about you.Doug
thank you
Welcome back. How are ya buddy.
thank you
I made this topic to keep the other posts on topic, so I moved one post here from A Cultural Experience and one post here from Is it really cheaper to live in the Philippines & says who.Welcome back Travis, good to see you back on and getting back to your young self. :yes:
thank you. I did not think I would be missed being so negative & all but I missed you all to

softail
Posted
Posted

I don’t think that you were so negative as perhaps realistic which is what this forum needs. I know that I need a more realistic view of the RP as when the time is right I plan on moving there with my wife. My experience with the RP is me blowing into town with a pocket full of money, partying for a month and heading back home. Your observations are just what I and perhaps others need. Thanks for the insight. Doug

Travis
Posted
Posted
I don’t think that you were so negative as perhaps realistic which is what this forum needs. I know that I need a more realistic view of the RP as when the time is right I plan on moving there with my wife. My experience with the RP is me blowing into town with a pocket full of money, partying for a month and heading back home. Your observations are just what I and perhaps others need. Thanks for the insight. Doug
thank you again. I started out positive when I first got there but woke up to the reality & did not have the tools to deal with it all. I am wiser now & have read a lot more & know that I do not wish to just exist & instead wish to enjoy my retirement days & have chatted a lot more ladies so I think I understand much more but will probably never understand women :yes:

sjp52
Posted
Posted (edited)
thank you again. I started out positive when I first got there but woke up to the reality & did not have the tools to deal with it all. I am wiser now & have read a lot more & know that I do not wish to just exist & instead wish to enjoy my retirement days & have chatted a lot more ladies so I think I understand much more but will probably never understand women :yes:
Understanding women, Book 1 of 20post-443-0-58478200-1308693098_thumb.jpg Edited by Boss Man