Us Work Visa For Filipino Citizen

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

Has any US Citizen forum member successfully hosted a Filipino Citizen as a H-1B visa worker? We need some insight on the process. To be specific I’m looking for any tips to finesse the application the actual process we understand.If you are shy to answer specific information on the forum please feel free to PM me. One of my wife’s sisters became a US citizen early this year through the H-1C process so we have understanding how the system works in that regard.The H-1B work visa is “Temporary workers in the professions, specialty occupations”. The family member who will apply has exact and specific skill on the H-1B track and we have a corporate recruiting officer willing to work with us. Due to the nature of the work this is fairly common for that company.

Edited by Old55

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

What you have stated is all true, but I personally haven't seen it done except for what people have told me over the past of companies who have successfully sponsored people from the Philippines on an immigrant, non-immigrant or tourist visas with work permits attainable after their arrival! It just takes a reputable company with a good immigration attorney to handle all of the paperwork legally! It isn't cheap though, but if it all works out in the end, the company and the sponsored employee benefits from it!