Freeman "the Ear"

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Tell me it's not true! :36_1_68[1]: http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleid=419343

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Tell me it's not true! :th_exactly: http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleid=419343
Oh my god,it cant be trueThank our lucky stars some clever Filipino reporter discovered it before any one lost their money.You cant trust these things --- :angry: :36_1_68[1]:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Tell me it's not true! :36_1_68[1]: http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleid=419343
IMO and from friends experiences, I think that about 90% of those online, are scammers or maybe start out that way and maybe change once they find a good man........ Even back in my day of seeking a friend before computers, I would say that about that number were just seeking a better life and no one can really blame them for that...... I always sent them a dollar and told them it was for the cost of postage and the envelope, because I knew that many could not afford postage when only earning maybe p50 to p100 a day(back then), and I just saw what there reply was.... My now wife and a few others were insulted and told me not to send money, and that was a good sign to me...... Of course times have changed, but I still say, do not send any large amounts of money compared to what they can earn...... Salary for an average employed lady would probably be from p160 to p400 a day, so convert that and only send the cost of the Internet cafe and maybe transportation, and if she does not like that, maybe move on.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

If he's just now hearing this he needs to turn up the volume on his ear. :th_exactly: :36_1_68[1]:

Mike S
Posted
Posted

OMG ....... wait until someone tells him that Marcos isn't president any more ......

chimellie
Posted
Posted

That's not true ......They are really in love with us old guys .

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Geeeez ...... I'm gonna play the lottery with my luck ........ I contacted some 14 ladies over the internet before I found Julie and not one single one asked me for money or a single thing or even hinted about it ........ true 2 or 3 were not what they seemed or should I say were less than truthful in some of their responses but I really don't hold that against them as one had a kid and the other had her friend write to me as she didn't have a good grip on English and felt ashamed and the 3rd was a lesbian but a very intelligent person and great fun to talk to ...... but I did find out about each one in a short time ...... they told me themselves ..... all except the one who couldn't write well in English ..... that went on for a while before I found out ......

BobNChe
Posted
Posted (edited)
Even back in my day of seeking a friend before computers,

post-45-1232405885_thumb.jpg

Edited by BobNChe

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Even back in my day of seeking a friend before computers,
Thanks Bob, I will be sure to have a baby bottle nipples installed on your bottles of beer from here on. SugarwareZ-004.gif Wait a minute, you might like that. :)

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted

How unusual to see an article 10 years behing the times!IMO it's one of the greatest games on earth. I won mine having eventually found the greatest woman (for me) on earth.In the meanwhile you get the chance to meet assorted exotic birds of one feather or another with which to practise your chat up lines. Now by that I do not mean anything more than what men do on every square foot of the earth, probably excluding Antartica, which is to seek ones female, or male, companion. It's just that in the Philippines the chances are a bit greater.As regards the money side, yes, you're a smuck if you do it from another country and send money before meeting. I mean, would you buy a car without inspecting it? Men, however, have 2 heads as we know and the sight of a slim, attractive, sexy asian is enough to let the little one make the decisions. But hey, that's capitalism and good luck to the ladies, they have sense. Indeed,, I'd rather give money to a pinay knowing I was being ripped off than to a fecking banker. :)