Have I Got A Bug In My Computer?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Have I got a bug in my computer? I think I do because I was playing a computer game and looked at the computer, only to see a pair of eyes looking back at me. A small, gecko type, lizard was crawling out of the CD ROM. Knowing that they eat bugs I can only assume that he went in their to clean out the bugs for me. Everything seems to be working so I guess he did the job. Not sure if he will bother anything in there but when those lizards make themselves at home it is hard to get them out.

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
Have I got a bug in my computer? I think I do because I was playing a computer game and looked at the computer, only to see a pair of eyes looking back at me. A small, gecko type, lizard was crawling out of the CD ROM. Knowing that they eat bugs I can only assume that he went in their to clean out the bugs for me. Everything seems to be working so I guess he did the job. Not sure if he will bother anything in there but when those lizards make themselves at home it is hard to get them out.
Hey Dave,Perhaps after he has fatten up, you may want to open your computer case and gently extract the little fellow.While you have the case open, you might as well do an annual vacuum job. Additionally, if you feel up to it, tryto dismount the fan from the CPU, carefully replace the old heat sink compound and lightly lubed the fan. Performthe same thing with the video card's fan. You will see a significant drop of internal temps if you have one of those utilities to monitor both video and CPU. Can't wait to get my hands on Battlefield 3!From a dead beat gamer -- Jake Edited by Jake
korrect my spilling

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Ahhh the fun of living out in the provinces. biggrin.gif It could be worse. post-40-0-47295400-1309874141_thumb.jpg post-40-0-64133400-1309874163_thumb.jpg I agree with Jake, best to open it up and let the little fellow out. I am guessing he likes it where it is warm, but it will not be good if he is a she and has her eggs in there. sad.gif

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

hahaha dave i was thinking you had a virus when you said you had a bug but then when i kept reading i seen it was actually true you really did have a bug in there hahaha , that's something i have to worry about if i bring my computer over there i never thought that there would be little critters get into there !!! and kuya is pic real ??? hahaha its kinda cute as long as it isn't our computers hahaha yes Jake is right about what to do I've done this many times and i always clean my computer out with a can of compressed air every week or 2 , I'm starting to build a new computer 1 part at a time i just got a 1000w psu and I'm getting a 1tb hard drive this week and Jake i cant wait for battlefield 3 either a month ago i got Crysis 2 all i can say Jake is WOW !!! :)take care allO-U-C :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Some more computer and now printer problems just sent to me in an email by a friend. It can be a pain living in a rural area. biggrin.gifpost-40-0-54739300-1310692048_thumb.jpg post-40-0-89700400-1310692066_thumb.jpg post-40-0-05095100-1310692084_thumb.jpg post-40-0-24789500-1310692104_thumb.jpg post-40-0-80532700-1310692147_thumb.jpg

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

kuya is that real pics from your friend or just like joke pics that he found on the net ??? hahaha either way i feel sorry for the guy hahahaO-U-C :23_11_62[1]:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
kuya is that real pics from your friend or just like joke pics that he found on the net ??? hahaha either way i feel sorry for the guy hahahaO-U-C :)
The guy is a computer tech, so he claims the photos are real, but my guess is that they are compiled from others. I will ask again to see if he will clarify more.