Smart Offers Unlimited Text To All Networks

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I know many Filipinos avail of such services but I wonder how many expats would even bother? My wife just signs up for the 30 day unlimited calls and uses those. I think they should just have unlimited plans for everything and the first company that comes out with that will probably win most of the customers, and probably put the others out of business, or close to it. Here in the US my wife has Metro PCS which includes unlimited text, talk and email, as well as unlimited international text which includes the Philippines, and all for a flat $50 a month including tax, and then she gets GPS in the phone too, so while that is quite expensive in terms of the Philippines, surely they could do something similar, if they wanted to and for much less. Any of the services in the Philippines offering GPS in their phones? any offering packages such as what we have here?To avail of Lahatxt Unli 25, subscribers must register to the package by texting LTU25 to 2266. The package costs P25 and is valid for 24 hours.The subscriber must maintain P1 airtime balance to continue using Lahatxt Unli 25. This offer will be available from July 15 to Nov. 30.Link to this story HERE