Hugh Hefner Opens Up About Crystal Harris Split

Travis
Posted
Posted

What is wrong with this old codger, doesn't he realize those young beautiful young sexy model type women are only interested in him for the money and the spotlight of being with him puts them in? how can women like that even let that ugly sucker kiss them? http://www.aoltv.com/2011/07/15/hugh-hefner-crystal-harris-split-didnt-see-it-coming/?icid=main%7Chtmlws-main-n%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk1%7C219173Hugh Hefner made headlines when his fiancee Crystal Harris left him days before they were to be married. Now, the Playboy honcho has opened up to Piers Morgan about just how blindsided he was when Harris pulled the runaway bride act."I think the real problems began a couple of months before the wedding," the Daily mail quotes Hefner as saying. "We went to London, about five or six weeks before, and things did not seem quite the way they ought to be. She was preparing a song for the first time and I think her focus was on that."However, weeks later, Hef said things were still not right."But in the weeks immediately afterward, as we got very close to the marriage, you know, something was not right," he said. "But I didn't see it coming, I truly didn't see it coming."Harris and Hefner were filming a reality TV special on Lifetime, which will still air, but with a new title: 'Hef's Runaway Bride' (Tues., July 19, 10PM ET). Harris also graced Playboy covers as "Mrs. Crystal Hefner" the very same week she left him; stickers were placed on the magazine to recognize the split.The special won't be all about Hef though. Look for Harris to get her chance to tell her side of the story, too -- she is the titular 'Runaway Bride' afterall.In the video below, Hef is consoled by his former girlfriends Holly Madison and Kendra Wilkinson after the public split.