Another Kano Bites The Dust

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

This time it was in Davao. Could this one be natural causes at the young age of 52? It sure makes me feel old when I hear about young people dying. AN AMERICAN national was found dead inside his rented room at Mac Vill Apartelle at Voyager street, Doña Vicenta Village, Barangay 9-A, Davao City on Saturday evening. SPO2 Nelson Ladua, investigator of the San Pedro Police Station, identified the victim as David Harrison Lippmann, 52, a yoga instructor and missionary who hails from Maryland, USA and temporarily staying at Door A6 of Mac Vill Apartelle.The complete story HERE

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

after reading this, it says he was in the hospital a few days ago, 52yo is still young ,1 the article didnt say if he had a girlfriend or partner,,2. his money was not disturbed but he had his "will & last testament" nearby or in his room. maybe he knew something wasnt "right" 3, i have not heard of any "scandals" regarding Missionaries here in the RP. has any other members heard or been aware of any? I am curious to know.I read that he had some " SUPERFIT TABLETS" in his possession, could someone tell me/others what this product is?maybe he had a "reaction" to this medicine?althou this maybe off topic .how many members have their "LAST WILL&TESTAMENT"or a "Health care/MEDICAL Directive" Prepared. ?just a thought for members to think about,,,,,

Edited by ed villas

Inspector
Posted
Posted

I was just talking to a guy from Jersey two days ago, looked in his 50's (maybe 60's but in very good shape and a good looking older guy although not as pretty as Lee), at the gym. He was instructing an aerobic class, or filling in for a missing instructor. We got to talking...seems he was not married, and wanted to invest in coconuts, the land. I was stretching and he sort of lost me when he began on politics....but he did say he was engaged and had a pre nup...actually, guy laid out his entire life in the time it took for me to stretch my quads. :)Not sure...maybe it was him. People die everyday...not sure every filipina has murder and our money on her mind...sort of degrading if that is your immediate thought on all of them or why every OLD foreigner who lives here, might die here. Then again, your money could be a factor on her 500 other family members, so might be better off alive then dead regarding money flow. Still, I like to believe natural causes do occur here at times being so many old farts are about, and all filipina's are not poisoning you a slow painful death.

suleika30
Posted
Posted

Dave was a good man and he was dear to some people, he had a disability and was always in pain, I know him and the last will and testament was done almost 2 years ago in bacolod because he believed that everyone dies so somebody would know what to do when he would passed away.He was very dear and i hope that people would respect him since he is gone and cannot talk back. About filipina gf, i know that he lives alone and practicing hinduism.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Dave was a good man and he was dear to some people, he had a disability and was always in pain, I know him and the last will and testament was done almost 2 years ago in bacolod because he believed that everyone dies so somebody would know what to do when he would passed away.He was very dear and i hope that people would respect him since he is gone and cannot talk back. About filipina gf, i know that he lives alone and practicing hinduism.
Welcome to the forum and thank you for your information about Dave. Our condolences to you and to his other friends and family.