Animals Rape & Kill 13 Yo Girl

Travis
Posted
Posted

:AddEmoticons04230: how the hell can 1 human do that to another. kids nowadays who get caught doing things like this should be euthanizedhttp://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=707893&publicationSubCategoryId=65MANILA, Philippines - Two suspects in the rape-slay of a 13-year-old girl in the La Loma Cemetery Friday were arrested after they were identified by a witness in Caloocan City yesterday.Chief Inspector Rodrigo Soriano, Station Investigation and Detective Management Branch (SIDMB) chief, said they first arrested Jose Ruel Bragais, 42, in the cemetery.The second suspect, Alfredo Tacuyo, 39, was caught after Bragais told police where Tacuyo could be found.Police said the victim visited the grave of her grandmother and a witness said Bragais allegedly accosted the girl to cadge some money to buy cigarettes. The girl did not have money, which angered Bragais, who dragged the girl behind a mausoleum and undressed her with Tacuyo’s help, the witness said.The witness said Tacuyo was the first to rape the girl, and it was Bragais who stabbed her several times.The witness said the two suspects bound the victim’s hands. Her body was later found by her family after they received a text message telling them of her whereabouts. The sender did not say the girl was already dead.The victim sustained severe head injuries and 16 stab wounds in the chest and abdomen.The suspects denied the allegations against them.

Jake
Posted
Posted
:AddEmoticons04230: how the hell can 1 human do that to another. kids nowadays who get caught doing things like this should be euthanizedhttp://www.philstar....ubCategoryId=65MANILA, Philippines - Two suspects in the rape-slay of a 13-year-old girl in the La Loma Cemetery Friday were arrested after they were identified by a witness in Caloocan City yesterday.Chief Inspector Rodrigo Soriano, Station Investigation and Detective Management Branch (SIDMB) chief, said they first arrested Jose Ruel Bragais, 42, in the cemetery.The second suspect, Alfredo Tacuyo, 39, was caught after Bragais told police where Tacuyo could be found.Police said the victim visited the grave of her grandmother and a witness said Bragais allegedly accosted the girl to cadge some money to buy cigarettes. The girl did not have money, which angered Bragais, who dragged the girl behind a mausoleum and undressed her with Tacuyo’s help, the witness said.The witness said Tacuyo was the first to rape the girl, and it was Bragais who stabbed her several times.The witness said the two suspects bound the victim’s hands. Her body was later found by her family after they received a text message telling them of her whereabouts. The sender did not say the girl was already dead.The victim sustained severe head injuries and 16 stab wounds in the chest and abdomen.The suspects denied the allegations against them.
Well, another tragic story about the Philippines. I am totally depressed.......Jake

Gary
Posted
Posted
:AddEmoticons04230: how the hell can 1 human do that to another. kids nowadays who get caught doing things like this should be euthanizedhttp://www.philstar....ubCategoryId=65MANILA, Philippines - Two suspects in the rape-slay of a 13-year-old girl in the La Loma Cemetery Friday were arrested after they were identified by a witness in Caloocan City yesterday.Chief Inspector Rodrigo Soriano, Station Investigation and Detective Management Branch (SIDMB) chief, said they first arrested Jose Ruel Bragais, 42, in the cemetery.The second suspect, Alfredo Tacuyo, 39, was caught after Bragais told police where Tacuyo could be found.Police said the victim visited the grave of her grandmother and a witness said Bragais allegedly accosted the girl to cadge some money to buy cigarettes. The girl did not have money, which angered Bragais, who dragged the girl behind a mausoleum and undressed her with Tacuyo’s help, the witness said.The witness said Tacuyo was the first to rape the girl, and it was Bragais who stabbed her several times.The witness said the two suspects bound the victim’s hands. Her body was later found by her family after they received a text message telling them of her whereabouts. The sender did not say the girl was already dead.The victim sustained severe head injuries and 16 stab wounds in the chest and abdomen.The suspects denied the allegations against them.
Well, another tragic story about the Philippines. I am totally depressed.......Jake
Send them two to Texas, we know how to take care of people like that

RetiredNavyGuy
Posted
Posted
:AddEmoticons04230: how the hell can 1 human do that to another. kids nowadays who get caught doing things like this should be euthanized
Travis, did you really mean to imply a 42 and a 39 year old are kids?? I do, however, think euthanizing people like that is far too merciful. Its a shame that I can't think of ANY PLACE in the world that isn't subject to similar subhuman slime.

Travis
Posted
Posted
:o how the hell can 1 human do that to another. kids nowadays who get caught doing things like this should be euthanized
Travis, did you really mean to imply a 42 and a 39 year old are kids?? I do, however, think euthanizing people like that is far too merciful. Its a shame that I can't think of ANY PLACE in the world that isn't subject to similar subhuman slime.
my bad sorry. I was in a rush to go to get done & go to work :541:

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Ever hear of cut or dangle. Attach him upside down to a tree by his equipment. Then hand him a knife and let go. His choice Cut or Dangle.

• Like 1