Another Freaken Animal

Travis
Posted
Posted

:AddEmoticons04230: has the world gone mad or maybe I should ask is the Philippines going mad? so much killing in the news that I have to wonder if we are really safe there if they will kill their own so easily what chance do we have?http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=707899&publicationSubCategoryId=65MANILA, Philippines - A 40-year-old man was arrested for reportedly killing his girlfriend and setting her body on fire in a motel room in Pasig City yesterday.Police said Raymund Camarsi’s girlfriend, Regine Fernandez, 20, wanted to end their relationship. Fernandez worked for a hotel in Cebu City.Police said the couple checked in at the Country Lodge Hotel yesterday morning, and employees were surprised when they saw Camarsi hurrying out of their room and trying to start his car.It was then they noticed smoke billowing out of the room the couple occupied. Employees rushed into the room and saw Fernandez’s body, which had three stab wounds.Hotel employees prevented Camarsi from leaving, Senior Superintendent Jesse Cardona, Pasig City police chief, said.

Jake
Posted
Posted
:AddEmoticons04230: has the world gone mad or maybe I should ask is the Philippines going mad? so much killing in the news that I have to wonder if we are really safe there if they will kill their own so easily what chance do we have?http://www.philstar....ubCategoryId=65MANILA, Philippines - A 40-year-old man was arrested for reportedly killing his girlfriend and setting her body on fire in a motel room in Pasig City yesterday.Police said Raymund Camarsi’s girlfriend, Regine Fernandez, 20, wanted to end their relationship. Fernandez worked for a hotel in Cebu City.Police said the couple checked in at the Country Lodge Hotel yesterday morning, and employees were surprised when they saw Camarsi hurrying out of their room and trying to start his car.It was then they noticed smoke billowing out of the room the couple occupied. Employees rushed into the room and saw Fernandez’s body, which had three stab wounds.Hotel employees prevented Camarsi from leaving, Senior Superintendent Jesse Cardona, Pasig City police chief, said.
No chance in hell. WARNING TRAVEL ADVISORY TO THE PHILIPPINES -- take extreme precaution, especially when involved in a foreign relationship. The heat of passion will burn you! Jake

MikeB
Posted
Posted

These type of tragic incidents happen everywhere.

Bundy
Posted
Posted

Come and have a look at what"s happenning at the Gold Coast, QLD. Now being called " The crime capital of Australia"I feel safer in the Philippines than i do in parts of QLD and that now includes the main street of Bundaberg ( a country town ) at night.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

Travis, sadly those kinds of disgusting depraved acts happen all over the world. I feel Philippines are safer than many western countries although reliable statistics are not available. Lately you have posted crimes committed over there keep in mind much of the news found in any newspaper is of a negative nature because it sells newspapers. Not to be too much of a fan-boy just keep in mind that Philippines is a safe place to visit or live if you take some sensible precautions.

Edited by Old55

Travis
Posted
Posted

yes you are all correct sorry all the killing in the world upsets me a lot

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Fortunately he wasn't very bright so they caught him right away.