Senate Okays Increase In Deposit Insurance Coverage To P500,000

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I feel so much safer now, how about you? :lol: :whistling: What are the chances they will have the money to pay if a big bank defaults? :th_interesting: Senate okays increase in deposit insurance coverage to P500,000 By Aurea Calica Updated January 21, 2009 12:00 AM The Senate has unanimously approved on third and final reading the bill raising the maximum deposit insurance coverage from P250,000 to P500,000.Read the whole story, click the link below and decide for yourself! http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?Artic...ubCategoryId=66

Mike S
Posted
Posted

That certainly is good news ....... now if they have another increase it might actually be of a benefit to have some of my millions transferred from the US ....... it might actually be safer here ....... gee ..... at today's market that's $10,530 ...... gotta sit down later and do the math ........ NOT ....... hahahahaha

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
That certainly is good news ....... now if they have another increase it might actually be of a benefit to have some of my millions transferred from the US ....... it might actually be safer here ....... gee ..... at today's market that's $10,530 ...... gotta sit down later and do the math ........ NOT ....... hahahahaha
I'm sure it will help some people who have a larger stake there. I don't anticipate exceeding the insurance cap anytime soon. If I had Mikes money I'd throw mine away. :whistling: :th_interesting: