Who Knows The Answer

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Someone will know the answer to my nagging question,Dave Houndriver I bet will solve it for me. Anyway a song is stuck in my head or I should say the tune and not the words. Also have no idea of the name of it but if anyone can give me the name of the song then I can download it.CluesIt was a theme song for an American movie,maybe just a TV movie. The setting and story line was something like collage kids going to a mountain town for end of year or end of collage celebrations. This was in the snow.The main actor who I cant think of the name befriends a young girl who has a crush on him but he is to old for her anyway; that might help solve the mystery for me as the song was catchy.Another hint might be,the group of collage students were singing this song in a bar,again setting was snow and mountain town.Anyone got an idea?maybe about 20 years old the movie and song89.gif

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Was the movie beautiful girls? Almost fits your description, but no mountain.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Hi BrettDoes not ring a bell but if its got a song to go with it, that's what I am after. The song was sort of catchy where everyone joins in and sings.It was a long time ago so maybe my memory is wrong. Here in Aus there's a radio ad running which has the same song but the words are changed to fit the advert.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Hi BrettDoes not ring a bell but if its got a song to go with it, that's what I am after. The song was sort of catchy where everyone joins in and sings.It was a long time ago so maybe my memory is wrong. Here in Aus there's a radio ad running which has the same song but the words are changed to fit the advert.
Im replying to my own post, did a google on Beautiful girls and certainly looks like you nailed it,now the song,,,, whats the song???

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

OK,case has been solved.Thanks Kuya Wee and Brett for the link and lead which gave me the movies soundtrack. Now as old age seems to have set in for me I discovered the song is sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond. I already have it on 2 CD's so no need to upload.Now I will just disappear with my tail between my legs,ohhh,, no monkey business now inspector.mocking.gif540.gifnudie.gif

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
OK,case has been solved.Thanks Kuya Wee and Brett for the link and lead which gave me the movies soundtrack. Now as old age seems to have set in for me I discovered the song is sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond. I already have it on 2 CD's so no need to upload.Now I will just disappear with my tail between my legs,ohhh,, no monkey business now inspector.mocking.gif540.gifnudie.gif
So it wasn't "Goin Downtown Gonna See my Gal" By Blind Melon Chitlin? That was my guess. :541:

Braddo
Posted
Posted

:541: Good one Boss man, how can you forget a Neil Diamond song especially Sweet Caraline :SugarwareZ-037:Hahaha

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

th_thholysheep.gif "My Way" by Frank or "Georgia On My Mind" by Ray are my favorite tunes and lyrics when I feel melancholy! SugarwareZ-034.gifmocking.gif

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Anyone got an idea?maybe about 20 years old the movie and song 89.gif
Got here too late to help but the song is at least 30 years old. I have a 30 year old daughter named Carolina and we used to sing the song to her as a baby.