Hi Inspector

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Hi , good to see you back. How's the eyes? OK?Am still knocking a few weights around....how they going for you amongst the 'lovers' at gym?

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Hi , good to see you back. How's the eyes? OK?Am still knocking a few weights around....how they going for you amongst the 'lovers' at gym?
My OWN THREAD! :th_thholysheep:Just got your PM Roy...have been busy with the upcoming NFL free agency on a sports site and not much going on in the Philippines more interesting then if my NY Giants resign Smith and Bradshaw....well I do have a Bolt location story that was rather funny ....and if anybody in Davao wants a strange sized bolt, I know the place :lol:Thanks for the eye care. It's as good as it can be, and I was a day or two from being a pirate and the patch on the blind eye. Formed a cataract in that eye, due to the gas bubble and had that done as well. Then, they lasered the other eye to thicken it with scar tissue. HOPEFULLY it will not return, and the doctor wants me to wear sunglasses a LOT. I now have an official MD license to be cool. :541:I tweaked a pec muscle last week and just starting to exercise again...slow, using my home gym (keeps me away from the 80 year old chatterbox as well). Had my leg press shipped here (along with some grey goose from costco, woo hoo)...so building that tomorrow before a big evening at the Marco Polo Davao tomorrow night. :565:I've also lost more hair, and weight...walking, walking and walking. How is it going for you my friend?

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Hi,good to hear things ok for you.For me? Well posted this a while ago elsewhere in this section......3 months on.. -------------After some personal dramas and trauma I decided 3 months ago to 'get fit'. Started walking and bought a multi gym. 3 months on and there have been benefits. Lost weight, put on some muscle mass. Not intending to be The Hulk, just building strength and toning up...Anyway, up and out by 5am onto highway for a good hours plus brisk walking. Breakfast on return then a nap for 30 mins or so. In the early stages the shock to the system caused me to actually nap for 5 hours on one occassion!! Now, barely need a nap at all.In afternoon got on my gym. Initially the routine I set took me 3 and a half hours, now doing it in 2 and a half and gradually adding a little extra.So, after the first 3 months I can tell you I feel great. Bags of energy, not always feeling lifeless and down.Other benefits include meeting fellow walkers, joggers and cyclists in the morning. Having a banter with them and a few high 5's thrown in. It's great to hit the highway and feel the breeze in your face.One thing makes me smile to myself. Joy often accompanies me and it's amusing to see the ogling she gets from other blokes....understandable, she's beautiful.Well, have to move on, got a gym session to start. .....................So, it's about 4 months on now and am getting there.Have taken your previous advice into account.Anyway, enjoy your 'event'.All the best.

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Glad to hear that Roy...keep it up. Around the SM Mall here we a LOT of early walkers round tripping it....runners, walkers, a MMA guy doing his thing, even a few boxers shadow boxing the mosquito's away. One thing I love about Davao over the rest of the Philippines...it's almost like a province city, and the air is much cleaner then most cities anywhere in the world. BTW...took me 4 hours to bolt the leg press together (just finished and ate some lunch), did not realize I really took it apart to ship. Ugh...body is aching me now...getting older sucks. oldtimer-1.gif

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Getting older is a bind. Some days I feel as if reached a plateau...just can't lift that little bit extra. After a sesssion, I notice when showering, the solidness of the muscles yet an hour later they seem soft again...is that normal or is it the age thing? Have spent some time in Davao....very clean as you say.Am considering a move from Cebu with either Davao or Bagio the place to settle. Not much idea about the latter but the idea of a cooler climate is appealing.