Looking For Apartment

ilovesojoy
Posted
Posted

Hi im from Davao City, im looking for apartment clean safe and cheap apartment for rent. Does anybody know? Much better if its near in Metro Sports Lahug

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Hi im from Davao City, im looking for apartment clean safe and cheap apartment for rent. Does anybody know? Much better if its near in Metro Sports Lahug
So you are looking for an apartment in Cebu then.Members come from different parts of the Philippines so not all will know where Metro Sports Lahug is.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
Hi If you google appartments for rent in cebu it should come up with many results for appartments.There are 2 sites I have seen 1 is cebuclassified and the other is olx try these good luck

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
One of our members on this forum Geoff Thomas and his wife run a reality business in Cebu called Cebu Property Rentals, so I would contact them and see what they have to offer. I have heard of a few of people who have used their services and were very happy. Click on the name of their business in this post and it will bring you to their site.