Just Shows How Rich Most Think We Are

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

“HARASSMENT” was how Insp. Lamberto Hibaya described the move of Karen Esdrelon and her Norwegian boyfriend, Sven Erik Berger, to file complaints against policemen.“They shouldn’t use their wealth to harass the police,” he said in a phone interview. “But I’m not threatened.”Cop says no lapse was commited in filing case vs. Berger, Esdrelon

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Also shows how well, you fill in the adjective... most think they (cebu police) are....harassment? :lol:Do they realize just how silly they sound when the mouth opens and words come forth? If they had no waterfront tape, these two would be in prison for life cause of a 8 year old girl coached by the dead girls dad saying it was them (all white foreigners look alike to 8 year old pinays, as do all bowlers on the pro bowling tour look to me)...and not the good gang raped type in the USA, but the Michael Jackson Glee filipino type prison. I'd rather be shanked in the lung then dance to that child molesting king of boy slop.HARASSMENT OF THE CEBU POLICE?...or was that the other way around...100 fold? :whistling:

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

“They shouldn’t use their wealth to harass the police,”The statement there seems to say the average citizen has no real chance at filing any type of complaint.