Nat Sherman mint cigarettes

omnivorism
Posted
Posted

Not being a native, I don't know much about this stuff, but I have a related question.I smoke Nat Sherman "mints" here in the states.They used to be be called mints. but due to US laws creating restrictions on flavored cigarettes and other smoke products, they just created a loophole and stopped calling them "mint" and are now known as "Nat Sherman Natural Menthol" cigarettes. Same thing as before, only one word on the package changed.Anyway. I quite like these cigarettes, which are not even easy to find in the USA. I actually have the gas station closest to me stock them special for me. I pay a staggering $8usd per pack for these things. I am sure they are more like $13 a pack in NYC due to their cigarette taxing.Here in the USA, i know these things can be mail ordered by the "carton" which is only five packs, not a traditional cartoon, and im not sure thats the term for it.But I have been wondering what my chances are of getting these cigs there? Either ordering them fromt he company, having a retailer stock them for me, or otherwise.And no. regular menthols are not the same. Newports and Kools etc are crap. I wont smoke them even if i am out. Id be more likely to quit than to start smoking those. But I would rather be able to get my regular brand in the PI if someone has some tips.Anyone know?