Citibank Is Best Bank In Rp For 5th Year In A Row

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Citibank is best bank in RP for 5th year in a row Updated January 19, 2009 12:00 AM http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?Artic...ubCategoryId=78I have always had good luck with the Citibank next to Cebu Doctors and near the Cebu City Capitol. There is a great young lady who is the accounts manager there named Karina and she has always treated my wife and I above our expectations. Does anyone have any good or bad things to say about any Citibank branches in Cebu or anywhere else in the Philippines?

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Have never used them ... but do have a Citibank credit card ...... I guess I shied away from getting an account with them after hearing they were suspending accounts of those that left the US or didn't have a street address in the US ....... I know of some people that had their accounts suspended a while back due to this practice and had to return to the US to open a different account with another bank ........ now that could be a real pain-in-the-a*s ...... Guess that is why I keep two bank accounts in the US

retired
Posted
Posted
Citibank is best bank in RP for 5th year in a row Updated January 19, 2009 12:00 AM http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?Artic...ubCategoryId=78I have always had good luck with the Citibank next to Cebu Doctors and near the Cebu City Capitol. There is a great young lady who is the accounts manager there named Karina and she has always treated my wife and I above our expectations. Does anyone have any good or bad things to say about any Citibank branches in Cebu or anywhere else in the Philippines?
Have no current experience with Citibank here in Cagayan de Oro but i did visit their branch just after it opened to inquire about having my ss direct deposit transferred to them . At that point they were not set up to receive or had not been approved yet by the US Embassy though that has probably changed by now .We have another american expat friend that does business with them and he has nice things to say regarding their service . Especially likes the fact that he can get US dollars through the atm machine if i understood him correctly .