The Things Some People Will Do For Money

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Seems some cybersex operators have now gone legit, yet is seems that one suspected cybersex operator allowed his wife to have an affair with a foreigner, who visited Cebu for a month. How can a man do that? I guess some people will do anything for money.

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Many of the "Lowlifes" here in the US will do that to. Bad enough they take the woman's welfare check and food stamp cards.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Maybe they watched that movie, I think Richard Gere starred, where the rich guy offered a young couple $1,000 to sleep with the wife for one night. I think the movie is about 20 or more years old.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Seems some cybersex operators have now gone legit, yet is seems that one suspected cybersex operator allowed his wife to have an affair with a foreigner, who visited Cebu for a month. How can a man do that? I guess some people will do anything for money.
So what now, no jail no nothing just start selling rice and smokes and all is forgiven? Now who was silly enough to build someone a house?

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Maybe they watched that movie, I think Richard Gere starred, where the rich guy offered a young couple $1,000 to sleep with the wife for one night. I think the movie is about 20 or more years old.
Indecent Proposal...was a million. Believe it was Woody Harrelson. That's a tough choice...a million? :89:That better be one hell of a wife we are talking about...one who cooks well. :dance: Honeymoon in Vegas was a bit similar, but a gambling debt. Some people, called swingers...they do this type of stuff for the fun of it.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Indecent Proposal...was a million. Believe it was Woody Harrelson. That's a tough choice...a million? :dance:
Ah yes, that's the one. I was thinking of Richard Gere as the billionaire as he plays that type well but it seems that part was played by Robert Redford.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

I have seen this topic either on this forum or discussed elsewhere, When your "poor" some people will do what has to be done to support themselves. either in US or "other" country, 1 article i read , that a man "allowed" his "wife" to be with her "other" as long as she could bring home the Rice.I am sure that we cant condone this" behavior" as we have not been in this situation, desperate measures are done by those who need to survive.Someday (not in my lifetime ) the RP will overcome the measures that people do in order to live,to survive.Look at Singapore.Malaysia, they have overcome such "poverty" Vietnam has slowly over come the RP in many areas and they had over 25 plus years of war.Will or Can the RP have success over matters like this so that people/familes can have a "better" way of life.:)