A Woman's Orgasm Frequency Increases With Her Partner's Income

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Hey maybe this is one reason why Filipinas seem to fall for expats, many of us may not be rich in our own worlds but in theirs, many of us are rich by their standards of monthly income. I am tired of reading on other forums that Filipinas only want expats for their money, while this also has to do with money, this could be more in line than just consciously wanting us for our money, what do you all think????Wealthy Men give women more orgasms. A woman's orgasm frequency increases with her partner's incomeSince the female orgasm has no effect on the reproductive process, some evolutionary psychologists believe that one of its main functions is to signal sexual loyalty to mates who have the most means of providing for their potential children.Researchers from England's Newcastle University based this conclusion on data analyzed from the Chinese Health and Family Life Survey, which asked 5,000 people in-depth questions about sex and income. Previous studies have linked orgasm frequency in women to the attractiveness and body symmetry of their partners, but the correlation to wealth is even stronger.Since the female orgasm has no effect on the reproductive process, some evolutionary psychologists believe that one of its main functions is to signal sexual loyalty to mates who have the most means of providing for their potential children.These new findings evoke ironic scenarios of women faking orgasms in order to rope in guys who got them into bed by faking their net worth.Perhaps this fact explains why CEO wives seem to be so happy ... and hot. Check out our picks for some of the hottest wives of CEOs in the gallery below:http://www.asylum.com/2009/01/20/wealthy-m...1999x1201140441

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Oh my god ........ I see women 100 x's prettier with old farts here everyday ............... I would only pick 3 out of all those women I would even talk to and none I would even consider having a orgasms with ....... with all the money those clowns have I know they could do better ....... well maybe not ...... But I guess we are talking about orgasms here so looks and age don't matter ...... still say every one of those guys need to visit the Philippines ....... Hope you are happy now ... you just ruined my supper ...... still can't get the vision of some of those "sex kittens" out of my mind .............Along the same lines was listening to a show on the TV the other day about older women and their boy-toys and was wondering why these women are referred to as "cougars" ..... but an older man with a young girl is called "an old goat" ........ and don't try to tell me it is after the Greek God Pan ....... half goat ... half man ....... that ain't gonna fly ..... hahahahahahahaha

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Interesting!Dang! They only love us for the money! :any-help: Chinese women are all about a mans income and huge weddings. I have met a few gals in Hong Kong and Singapore so full of themselves it

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Oh my god ........ I see women 100 x's prettier with old farts here everyday ............... I would only pick 3 out of all those women I would even talk to and none I would even consider having a orgasms with ....... with all the money those clowns have I know they could do better ....... well maybe not ...... But I guess we are talking about orgasms here so looks and age don't matter ...... still say every one of those guys need to visit the Philippines ....... Hope you are happy now ... you just ruined my supper ...... still can't get the vision of some of those "sex kittens" out of my mind .............Along the same lines was listening to a show on the TV the other day about older women and their boy-toys and was wondering why these women are referred to as "cougars" ..... but an older man with a young girl is called "an old goat" ........ and don't try to tell me it is after the Greek God Pan ....... half goat ... half man ....... that ain't gonna fly ..... hahahahahahahaha
Hey Goats are well known for their sexual prowess. And the old goat chases the young goats away so he can keep the lady goats to himself. A cougar is a cunning preditor that devours what it catches. Which would you rather be? Just call me Billy :551: :any-help:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hey Goats are well known for their sexual prowess. And the old goat chases the young goats away so he can keep the lady goats to himself. A cougar is a cunning preditor that devours what it catches. Which would you rather be? Just call me Billy :551: :any-help:
Especially bald old goats :540: as for being a goat or a cougar, I just wanna be meeeeee! :558:

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted
Hey maybe this is one reason why Filipinas seem to fall for expats, many of us may not be rich in our own worlds but in theirs, many of us are rich by their standards of monthly income. I am tired of reading on other forums that Filipinas only want expats for their money, while this also has to do with money, this could be more in line than just consciously wanting us for our money, what do you all think????Wealthy Men give women more orgasms. A woman's orgasm frequency increases with her partner's incomeSince the female orgasm has no effect on the reproductive process, some evolutionary psychologists believe that one of its main functions is to signal sexual loyalty to mates who have the most means of providing for their potential children.Researchers from England's Newcastle University based this conclusion on data analyzed from the Chinese Health and Family Life Survey, which asked 5,000 people in-depth questions about sex and income. Previous studies have linked orgasm frequency in women to the attractiveness and body symmetry of their partners, but the correlation to wealth is even stronger.Since the female orgasm has no effect on the reproductive process, some evolutionary psychologists believe that one of its main functions is to signal sexual loyalty to mates who have the most means of providing for their potential children.These new findings evoke ironic scenarios of women faking orgasms in order to rope in guys who got them into bed by faking their net worth.Perhaps this fact explains why CEO wives seem to be so happy ... and hot. Check out our picks for some of the hottest wives of CEOs in the gallery below:http://www.asylum.com/2009/01/20/wealthy-m...1999x1201140441
It works for me. :SugarwareZ-037: I think it is about not having to worry about how our next meal will be paid for or if we will even have a next meal. Marriage and love gives security for our future. When a woman is happy and content, she is going to enjoy making love more too, I think. I am happy and content. :7_4_17[1]:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
It works for me. :7_4_17[1]: I think it is about not having to worry about how our next meal will be paid for or if we will even have a next meal. Marriage and love gives security for our future. When a woman is happy and content, she is going to enjoy making love more too, I think. I am happy and content. :3_8_14[1]:
Wow! I am really happy to hear that and I love you too! :SugarwareZ-037:

Mik
Posted
Posted

Hmmm, I wonder if they've done a study to determine if wealthy women give men more orgasms?