Internet Explorer Users Are Dumber, Study Shows

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Whoops, what do they know. This study is bound to piss off a lot of people. Maybe time to upgrade for some of us. Of course it does not take into account that some sites required IE, for them to work properly, and I wonder if there are still sites out there that still do, especially in the Philippines? I use Google Chrome, and IE9 for different things, I also use AOL which makes me the dummy of all times according to many, and I have used Firefox and Opera, but I know I am definitely not a professional or a Geek, and surely not smarter than many, so I guess I am just not totally inexperienced. :tiphat: I now prefer Google Chrome once I got used to it, but I suspect it is all what we get used to, as to what browser we use. Link to this story HERE An old geek adage has become much more believable as a new study has found evidence that Internet Explorer users are generally dumber than Chrome and Firefox users. These results aren't surprising because browsers such as Chrome, Firefox and Opera are generally used by professionals and other assorted "geeks," while Internet Explorer is the default option on Windows computers and is mostly used by the inexperienced and those who don't even know there are other options.

Travis
Posted
Posted

that makes me a dummy I use ie for yahoo & aol for mail

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

After getting my new desktop for Xmas a few years ago, I about tried all the internet browsers I could think of! Google Chrome is now my all time favorite default browser! I still have Firefox and IE as a back up for just in cast situations! I only have the PLDT 990 plan with a landline, which I have had for 3 years now and seldom do I have any problems! "Knock on wood"!