Davao City Philippines International Tattoo Arts Festival

Inspector
Posted
Posted (edited)

Let's get ink! Well, anybody out here in Davao City wanting to check out some ink, or get a tattoo...August 13th and 14th at the Davao Convention Center, they are having their first show, or as we all them in the states, a convention. These events are really cool, and I was asked to get a free tattoo by a good local artist. He wants to do a portrait of some Pirates of the Caribbean bad guy, eh....but I was talking him into more along a Philippines type deal. I have 5 days to come up with an idea, and if anybody has any...let me know. A few ideas... A jeepney, decked out... with the driver a creature looking dude, skull?, flipping the bird out the window...with a few pretty pinays as passengers, a palm tree in the background, surrounded by a cobra. He said that one would take too long, and the future we can get that one on my ribs in the front. To keep it quick...4 hour session...maybe a pinay pin up, as I live pinups.... with a waterfall in the background? Something filipino...surely you guys have some ideas. I will post the photographs! Where is the question. Oh, off topic a bit, but at the tattoo shop in the G-Mall, they have a TON of sex toys...so yeah, they sell them down here. In case anybody needs something of the sort..... :867: Edited by Boss Man

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I'm looking for a good dragon one holding the globe in it's claw for my upper arm. Isn't there a major festival in Davao starting the 15th? I'm thinking of going.

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Yeah, the Kadayawan Festival on the 15th, that Monday. Great time! Anyways....let me know when you are in town and we can go together with a few of the Sunday Rider's (mayors bikers club) guys and get some ink. :867: PM me when you are here...always welcome at my house...for a fee. Hehehe...kidding. I even cook breakfasts...and have a spare room with air con.

MikeB
Posted
Posted
Yeah, the Kadayawan Festival on the 15th, that Monday. Great time! Anyways....let me know when you are in town and we can go together with a few of the Sunday Rider's (mayors bikers club) guys and get some ink. :867: PM me when you are here...always welcome at my house...for a fee. Hehehe...kidding. I even cook breakfasts...and have a spare room with air con.
Thanks, I have a place to stay but would be good to meet you and have a cold one if I can make it.