Wtf, 2 Filipino-americans Try To Rob A Cabbie

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Weird, 2 Filipino-Americans try to rob a cabbieBy Mike Frialde Updated January 24, 2009 12:00 AM :D How bad is the economy for this to happen? Read the whole story at the link belowhttp://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?Artic...ubCategoryId=65

Mik
Posted
Posted

Maybe they were only fathered by an American? No mention of him in the article. The guy apparently needed money for his mother's hospital bills.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Well as long as he has a good reason I guess it's ok. :huh: :D

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Maybe they were only fathered by an American? No mention of him in the article. The guy apparently needed money for his mother's hospital bills.
I wonder what the hell frustrated homicide is since no one was killed?

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well attempted is when you try and miss ...... so I guess frustrated homicide ...... is when you are so upset at the attempt that you only part way get the job done ..... ..... I don't really think it had anything to do with the present economy ..... as these crimes have been going on for sometime ...... many you never hear about ..... ya can't blame everything that happens now on the present economy ....... some people are going to take matters in their own hands even if the economy was a lot better ...... there will always be the haves and the have nots ...... some will except it and others will try to take from the haves ....... for a city of over 2-3 million people there is very little crime that is reported in the news ...... so it is really very hard to judge the state of the economy here in Cebu City .....

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

One has to be very desperate and very stupid to rob a cabbie, how much could you get, enough for some shabu maybe...... Surely not enough for a mothers operation........ If they tried to rob a big store or a bank, then I could believe it was for a mothers operation. I personally think this was because of the economy, otherwise they could have possibly asked their US relatives to help, why not every other Filipino seems to ask their US relatives for help......at least mine never hesitated to ask...... :D I guess we will never know all the facts but it sure makes me wonder when they say Filipino American.