Ko-Kard, Has Anyone Tried It?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Ko-Kard seems like it might be yet another way to send money, or take money to the Philippines, so has anyone tried them yet? and if so were you happy with their service? Why Ko-Kard?With Ko-Kard your recipient can have their own MasterCard ATM debit card to receive and withdraw money from over 8,000 BancNet, MegaLink or Expressnet ATM machines in the Philippines without being required to have a bank account.

How do I Send Money using Ko-Kard?Money transfers can be sent easily online using a valid Visa or MasterCard as the source payment.

How does my Recipient Receive Money?After the first time Kard activation is complete, all money transfers will be credited to your recipients Ko-Kard within one (1) hour. Is Ko-Kard a Credit Card?Ko-Kard is not a credit card. Ko-Kard is a re-loadable, MasterCard ATM debit card which can have funds repeatedly loaded onto the Kard through the Ko-Kard website.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

:th_thholysheep: Give me one of those Ko-Kards, then anyone can send me money and not the other way around! :yes:

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Sounds similar to the card I gave Myrlita back in 07 before I came here. It's called iKobo. To me, it isn't much different then PayPal. God Bless...Steve

brock
Posted
Posted

I have used this type of card before, Although not this particular one,I found they gave very poor exchange rates, Plus the banks charged a fee for the use of the atm,So I knocked it on the head and now use moneygram, much better rates, and the money is there instantly.